December 29, 2019. 4:25 PM ET. M&T Bank Stadium
Pittsburgh Steelers in a match with Ravens will arrange only a victory. This will leave the Steelers chances of reaching the playoffs. The task is facilitated by the fact that Baltimore has already resolved all the issues and, with any outcome of the upcoming game, will receive the first AFC seeding number. What will come of it all? Consider predictions and betting picks.
Pittsburgh Steelers 8-7 (7-6-2 ATS)
On the eve of the match with Baltimore, the Steelers lost 2 times in a row. First, at home 10:17, Buffalo, and then away on the 12th team of AFC New York Jets 10:16. Thus, the Steelers record was 8-7 and now Tennessee in a parallel meeting is enough to beat Houston to pick up the remaining wild card ticket. Beat Mike Tomlin’s “Jets” team and it would be enough just to win your match.
There are still chances. Houston vs. Tennessee will be motivated. Texans can still win the 3rd seeding number in case of victory. However, one way or another, “Pittsburgh” first need to win your match.
The starting quarterback position in the upcoming game, apparently, will be given to Devlin Hodges. He started at the start and the match against the Jets, but was replaced in the second quarter by Mason Rudolph after giving 2 interceptions and received 3 secs. Rudolph, however, was eventually injured, and now Tomlin and his staff will have to return to the idea of Hodges again.
Baltimore Ravens 13-2 (9-5-1 ATS)
According to the results of 16 weeks of the regular season, Baltimore has already secured the first place not only in the AFS North division, but also in the entire American Football Conference. The key was the November 4 victory over the New England Patriots, which would not allow Brady and the company to get ahead of the Ravens even if they lost last week.
Of course, John Harbo will not risk his leaders in an already decisive match. Both Lamar Jackson, Ranninbek Mark Ingram, and defenders Marshall Yanda and Earl Thomas will watch the game from the sideline of the field. Preparation for the conference semifinal begins right now
Betting Trend Statistic
- Under is 5-0 in Steelers last 5 games following a straight up loss.
- Under is 4-0 in Steelers last 4 games as a favorite.
- Under is 5-0 in Steelers last 5 games in December.
- Under is 6-1 in Steelers last 7 vs. AFC North.
- Under is 22-4 in Steelers last 26 games as a road favorite.
- Ravens are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 vs. AFC.
- Ravens are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- Ravens are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up win.
- Ravens are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Ravens are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
Head to Head
|10/06/2019||Baltimore Ravens||26||@||Pittsburgh Steelers||23|
|11/04/2018||Pittsburgh Steelers||23||@||Baltimore Ravens||16|
|09/30/2018||Baltimore Ravens||26||@||Pittsburgh Steelers||14|
|12/10/2017||Baltimore Ravens||38||@||Pittsburgh Steelers||39|
|10/01/2017||Pittsburgh Steelers||26||@||Baltimore Ravens||9|
46.88 °F Humidity: 92% Wind: 7.43mph P.O.P.: 83 %
Steelers vs Ravens Prediction
All reasons to bet on the victory of Pittsburgh. If you fail to beat the second line-up of Baltimore in the decisive match, then you can simply close the organization. Secondly, Mike Tomlin is unlikely to move away from his football, so we are waiting for a viscous defensive game with low performance.
- Against the Spread Pick: BAL Ravens +2.0 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Under 39.5 Game Totals -110
- Computer predicted score PIT vs BAL: 7.9 : 31