Colorado may suffer a third defeat in a row if it loses to Pittsburgh on January 10, but our task is to give an accurate and high-quality prediction for this match. Friday January 10, 2020, 9:00 PM, Pepsi Center Denver, CO
Pittsburgh Penguins 26-12-5
Pittsburgh rarely allows itself failures and quite often earns two points per match. For example, in previous matches, “Penguins” were able to beat Victoria over “Montreal” (3: 2 OT) and “Vegas” (4: 3), meanwhile losing to “Florida” with a score of 1: 4. Mike Sullivan’s wards are already entrenched in the fourth line of the East, but this will certainly not be enough for them. Their next task is to break away from the Islanders, who currently have the same number of points, as far as possible.
Colorado Avalanche 25-15-4
“Avalanches” are clearly not in their best shape, and during this season they have experienced more joyful moments than recently. “Colorado” returned from the away series, where he managed to succeed in the match with “New Jersey” (5: 2), but on this his list of successful fights ended. This was followed by a defeat from the Islanders (0: 1) and the Rangers (3: 5). Despite this, the squad of Jared Bednar is on the third line of the Western Conference, although he gave the second position to “Dallas”, which is equal to her on points.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous three out of four matches between the teams went with a total over 5.5.
- Pittsburgh have won four of their last five bouts.
- Colorado lost in four out of six games.
- Pittsburgh are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games.
- Pittsburgh are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Pittsburgh are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games.
- Colorado are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado’s last 9 games this season.
- Colorado are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Colorado are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games played in January.
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Sidney Crosby, Justin Schultz, Nick Bjugstad, Brian Dumoulin, Jake Guentzel
- Colorado Avalanche: Colin Wilson, Joonas Donskoi
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Colorado Avalanche Predictions
There are two productive teams that both on the road and in the home arena rarely leave themselves without goals. But the “Pittsburgh” in recent years is much more likely to score points than the “Colorado”, and this season plays at a party no worse than the “Avalanche”. That is why we offer to take the total over.
- MoneyLine Pick: Colorado Avalanche Will Win -160
- Against the Spread Pick: Colorado Avalanche -1,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Over 6,5
- Computer Predicted Score: Colorado wins 5-3.