Pittsburgh Penguins at Boston Bruins, Thursday January 16, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), TD Garden, Boston, MA
January 16, Boston on its site will try to show a quality game and succeed against Pittsburgh, and our experts will try to give an accurate forecast. Last matches between the teams differed in a large number of goals, but is it worth taking the total? Look for the answer to this question below prediction.
- MoneyLine Pick: BOS Bruins Money Line -140
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.0 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Boston Bruins win 5-2
Pittsburgh Penguins 29-12-5
Pittsburgh has just returned from a successful away series, where it celebrated success three times, but after defeating the Minnesota with a score of 7:3 again went on a visit. Recall that in the last series of meetings, the team defeated Vegas (4:3), Colorado (4:3) and Arizona (4:3).
Mike Sullivan’s team shows an excellent game, so it is not surprising that in a short period of time she was able to reach the third line of the Eastern Conference and gain 63 points.
Boston Bruins 27-9-12
Having won three matches in a row, Boston could not extend its series and lost twice. First, the Bruins were defeated by Philadelphia (5:6), after which they lost to Columbus – 0:3. Note that both failures took place on the road, so when you return to your site, everything should be different.
It was on their site, Bruins earned a huge number of points and lost in regular time only two times in 26 matches. Note that the team occupies the second position of the Eastern Conference and has 66 points.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous three matches between the teams went with a total of 5.5 more.
- Pittsburgh held four consecutive meetings with a total of 5.5 more.
- Boston won four bouts on its ice against the Penguins.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games.
- Pittsburgh are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Pittsburgh are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games against Boston.
- Pittsburgh are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Pittsburgh are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Pittsburgh’s last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston’s last 10 games.
- Boston are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Boston’s last 12 games against Pittsburgh.
- Boston are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Boston are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston’s last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Boston’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Justin Schultz, Nick Bjugstad, Brian Dumoulin, Jake Guentzel
- Boston Bruins: Tuukka Rask, Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins Predictions
Pittsburgh is very productive in the last matches, and Boston” usually adapts to their opponent and also begins to play open hockey, which often brings him two points on his ice.
We believe that the meeting will turn out to be successful, and the clubs will score at least six goals, but since the Bruins play better at home than the Pittsburgh away, we will put it on the hosts.