Phoenix and Toronto lost in their 3 last matches. But on March 3th, the teams will play among themselves as part of the NBA championship. Rivals in the upcoming full-time confrontation present different conferences, and their tasks during the season are completely different. This is easily confirmed by the standings. The hosts are at the bottom of the West, and the guests are among the leaders of the East. Which team will interrupt their unsuccessful series? Don’t miss our prediction.
Tuesday March 3th, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. Talking Stick Resort Arena (201 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, US).
The Canadian club is still holding the second line of the Eastern Conference, but Boston has come close. The guys Nick Ners also lost three times in a row, thereby complicating their lives.
Toronto failed to do anything with the Milwaukee attack (97:108), sensationally lost to Charlotte (96:99) and was defeated by Denver (118:133). The reigning champion should reconsider his strategy, otherwise the recession may drag on, all the more Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Fred Vanvleet and Duan Hernandez flew out of the cage, so there is far from an easy test.
The Raptors are still in the 2nd position of the conference. At the same time, the team lost in 3 last matches of the championship. In total, the team accounted for 70% of matches won. In its last game, which took place on the road, the club rival was Denver. Raptors players couldn’t win in any of the quarters of the match. The fight ended with the score (133:118), in favor of Denver. Before that, Toronto lost to Charlotte and Milwaukee.
Suns are one of the three outsiders of the Western Conference and that says it all. For some reason, the wards of Monty Williams can’t gather their strength, while even in the home arena the game is not glued.
Phoenix lost three games in a row, which generally does not go into any goal. Unfortunately, Kelly Aubrey and Frank Kaminsky will not be able to help the team in the match against Toronto, and these are serious losses, given that you will have to meet with the current NBA champion. Say what you like, but the owners need to give all the best.
Not often pleases the team of their fans. This season, the team won only 39% of matches. These results allow the team to occupy only 13th place in the conference. In the last game of the tournament, the Phoenix hosted the Golden State. Suns won the first half of the match with a score of (65:61). Extremely weak team spent the second half of the match and missed their advantage. The match ended with a score of (99:115), in favor of the Golden State. This match was preceded by defeats from Detroit and Clippers.
All-Star love from our fans! pic.twitter.com/XkzAQ61i29— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) March 2, 2020
Raptors vs Suns Prediction
In our opinion, the Phoenix will play more aggressively in the attack, as some measures need to be taken. Toronto is in a similar situation, though the truth is at the top of the standings. In a word, expect to see an equal game. On average, the match Suns miss almost seven points more than Toronto.
- Full-Game Side Bet: Toronto Raptors Will Win
- Full-Game Total Pick: Total Go Under
Public Consensus and Computer Picks
|March 3th. Raptors @ Suns||ATS||Total|
|Score Prediction||108 – 103||211|
|Computer Pick||TOR (-4.5)||Push 218|
|Public Consensus Pick||TOR (-4.5)||Under 225|
|Consensus Bet %||85%||15%|
New to Sports Betting?
Below you can find useful information about tonight NBA game: stats, betting odds trends and so on.
Betting Tips Statistic
Last Game Highlights
Last meet on Scotiabank Arena between this teams was very productive. Last time Toronto showed who is a leader. Check this highlights.
Last 6 H2H Games
|22/02/20||Toronto||118 – 101||Phoenix|
|18/01/19||Toronto||111 – 109||Phoenix|
|03/11/18||Phoenix||98 – 107||Toronto|
|14/12/17||Phoenix||109 – 115||Toronto|
|06/12/17||Toronto||126 – 113||Phoenix|
|23/01/17||Toronto||103 – 115||Phoenix|
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Fred VanVleet
- Phoenix Suns: Frank Kaminsky, Kelly Oubre Jr., Cameron Johnson
Standings and Records
|Toronto Raptors||vs||Phoenix Suns|
|2 in Eastern Conference||Conference Standings||13 in Western Conference|
|1 in Atlantic Division||Division Standings||4 in Pacific Division|
|Lost 3||Streak||Lost 3|
|Toronto Raptors||Offensive stats||Phoenix Suns|
|45.80||Field Goal, %||46.34|
|79.66||Free Throw, %||82.12|
|37.15||3 Point Field Goal, %||34.80|
|Toronto Raptors||Defensive stats||Phoenix Suns|
|42.87||Field Goal, %||47.30|
|76.53||Free Throw, %||78.05|
|33.86||3 Point Field Goal, %||36.40|
Toronto vs Phoenix Betting Odds Trends
- 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 6 games.
- 16-4 SU in their last 20 games.
- 1-12 ATS in their last 13 games against Phoenix.
- 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against Phoenix.
- 10-2 SU in their last 12 games on the road.
- 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Phoenix.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games this season.
- 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- 16-4 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
- 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of last 8 games.
- 4-10 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 7 games against Toronto.
- 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of last 18 games this season.
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of last 10 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Division division.
- 0-6 SU in their last 6 games played in March.
At what time do the teams play?
The game time is March 3, 2020, 9:00 PM ET
Where to watch the game?
ESPN+, SNET, FSAZ
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Toronto Raptors is the 2th team in the Eastern Conference and Phoenix Suns is the 13th team in the Western Conference
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Toronto Raptors have 42 wins and 18 losses. Phoenix Suns have 24 wins and 37 losses