December 27 0:30 PM ET. Chase Center, Golden State will try to get a fourth victory in a row in a match against Phoenix, and we have prepared a prediction for this fight. Who will score points?
Phoenix Suns 11-19 (16-13-1 ATS)
“Suns” are experiencing a recession, which has been going on for seven matches. Luke Walton’s wards walked for a long time in the upper part of the Western Conference, however, Devin Booker’s injury knocked the team out of rut.
“Phoenix” in the last match tried to beat one of the leaders of the West “Denver”. Everything went pretty well, the hosts fought hard, but luck was on the side of the Nuggets (111-113). One gets the impression that the “Suns” will play to the maximum, only to interrupt the unsuccessful series.
Golden State Warriors 8-24 (15-16-1 ATS)
“Warriors” reminded of themselves, and very loudly. Steve Kerr’s team scored three victories in a row, though so far it has remained on the last line of the West, but the main thing is that the club has moved off the ground.
Recall that the Golden State dealt with New Orleans (106-102), put in place the Minnesota (113-104) and scored a sensation in the last meeting against Houston (116-104). The Warriors do not even think of giving up and still set themselves the goal of getting into the playoffs, but without Clay Thompson and Stefan Curry it will be impossible to do.
- Phoenix has won two recent personal meetings.
- Golden State has not lost for three matches.
- The Warriors have five home victories.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Phoenix’s last 18 games.
- Phoenix are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games.
- Phoenix are 2-18 SU in their last 20 games against Golden State.
- Phoenix are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Phoenix are 2-14 SU in their last 16 games when playing on the road against Golden State.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Phoenix’s last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Phoenix’s last 16 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Phoenix are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Golden State are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State’s last 5 games.
- Golden State are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State’s last 5 games against Phoenix.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Golden State’s last 9 games at home.
- Golden State are 14-2 SU in their last 16 games when playing at home against Phoenix.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Golden State’s last 12 games this season.
- Golden State are 4-13 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Golden State are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Golden State are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in December.
- Phoenix Suns: Kelly Oubre Jr., Deandre Ayton
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Eric Paschall
Suns vs Warriors Prediction
Despite the fact that the Golden State got in good shape, and the Phoenix, on the contrary, is in poor condition, it can be assumed that the guests will win. Phoenix needs to interrupt a series of defeats. Playing against one of the weakest championship teams is a great opportunity for this. Our Match Prediction – Phoenix Victory.
- Against the Spread Pick GS Warriors +2.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick Under 223.5 Game Totals -110
- Computer predicted score Suns vs Warrior – 113:110