In another NHL game, St. Louis will host Philadelphia. The match will take place on January 15 at the Enterprise Arena. The meeting starts at 8:00 PM ET. Our prediction for Philadelphia Flyers vs St. Louis Blues.
Philadelphia Flyers 24-16-6
After 46 regular championship matches, the Pennsylvania team is in fifth place on the Metropolitan Division table with 54 points. Last year, the wards of Alain Vigneault completed their victory in extra time over Anaheim (2: 1), and 2020 Philadelphia began with defeats. On January 1, Broad Street Hooligans lost to Los Angeles (3: 5), after which the Flyers were weaker than Vegas (4: 5), Arizona (2: 6) and Carolina in overtime (4: 5). The unsuccessful segment “Philadelphia” interrupted on January 9, defeating the house “Washington” (3: 2). Then the Vigno team lost to Tampa Bay (0: 1) and dealt with Boston on shootouts (5: 5, 1: 0).
St. Louis Blues 30-10-7
The Missouri-based team now leads the tables in the Western Conference and Central Division. In 47 matches, this club earned 67 points. 2020 began for the wards of Craig Berube with three lost fights. On the road, St. Louis was weaker than Arizona (1: 3), Colorado (3: 7) and Vegas in overtime (4: 5). But the segment from the defeats was interrupted on January 8. At the Enterprise arena, the “notes” met with San Jose. In this confrontation, the hosts came out victorious (3: 2). St. Louis also won the next three matches in their arena in regular time. Craig Berube wards sorted out with “Buffalo” (3: 2), “Rangers” (5: 2) and “Anaheim” (4: 1).
Betting Tips Statistic
- “Musicians” won four meetings in a row, and their series with points scored reached five meetings.
- The only defeat in this segment happened in a match with Golden Knights (4:5 in extra time)
- In the last five games, Philadelphia Flyers has only two wins and five points.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against St. Louis.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Philadelphia’s last 12 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis’ last 6 games.
- St. Louis are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games.
- St. Louis are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- St. Louis are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of St. Louis’ last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of St. Louis’ last 8 games played in January.
- Philadelphia Flyers: Justin Braun, Shayne Gostisbehere, Samuel Morin, Oskar Lindblom
- St. Louis Blues: Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko, Sammy Blais
Philadelphia vs St. Louis Predictions
Having a good lead by points in the Central Division, the “notes” will not be very tense in the game with “Philadelphia”, which now has problems with the results.
You Can Bet Here:
- MoneyLine Pick: St. Louis Blues – 175
- Against the Spread Pick: St. Louis Blues -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will go Under 5.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Philadelphia Flyers 2 – 4 St. Louis Blues