Pittsburgh will meet with Philadelphia on the home arena on January 31, and our experts will make a prediction for this meeting. Can the Penguins succeed in this confrontation?
At what time Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins play?
January 31, 2020, 7:00 PM ET, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
Where to watch Flyers vs Penguins game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Philadelphia Flyers takes the 6st position and Pittsburgh Penguins takes the 2nd position in Metropolian Division, Eastern Conference.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Flyers have 27 wins and 17 losings. Penguins have 31 wins and 14 losings.
Flyers vs Penguins Score Prediction: 1-4
|MoneyLine Pick||Over Under Pick|
|Penguins Will Win||Under 6 Game Totals|
Full detailed prediction read below
Philadelphia Flyers 27-17-6
Philadelphia on its ice looks much stronger than at a party. In the last two matches of three, the team celebrated success and lost only to Montreal with a score of 1:4. Further, the Flyers won against Los Angeles (4:1) and, as we noted earlier, Penguins (3:0).
However, away this season, the wards of Alain Vigno had 25 fights, but at the same time they won only three matches in regular time.
Pittsburgh Penguins 31-14-5
Pens has been showing pretty good results lately, but still in the last match lost with a dry account of Philadelphia (0:3). Then it was noticeable that the Penguins lacked activity and movement, and they made only 19 shots on goal of the opponent.
However, perhaps a pause will benefit the team, and it will look much better in the upcoming home match. Recall that at the moment the team of Sullivan is the third line of the Eastern Conference.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The last two out of four matches between the teams went with a total of 5.5 more.
- The Pens last year’s duel with seven goals.
- Philadelphia ended nine away matches in a draw.
Betting Trends Philadelphia vs Pittsburgh
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 7 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 5 games on the road.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- 11-3 SU in their last 14 games at home.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 6 games played on a Friday.
- Philadelphia Flyers: Shayne Gostisbehere, Carter Hart, Samuel Morin, Oskar Lindblom
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Justin Schultz, Nick Bjugstad, Brian Dumoulin, Jake Guentzel
Flyers vs Penguins Prediction
We think that the meeting between the teams will be productive, because the Philadelphia away misses a lot, and the Pittsburgh, in turn, plays very well in the attack. However, in addition to the total, we would have taken a draw, as often matches with the participation of Flyers on the road end outside of normal time.