January 07, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. PNC Arena. Philadelphia Flyers vs Carolina Hurricanes.
Carolina is used to conducting their matches as efficiently as possible, and on January 7th it will again try to please its fans with a spectacular victory over Philadelphia. Will the hosts manage to prevail and at the same time do it in a beautiful style? Look for the answer in the prediction.
Philadelphia regularly has difficulties as soon as she leaves her home ice and sets off for a guest series of matches. The Flyers seemingly started it successfully and defeated Anaheim 2-1, but then lost three matches in a row against Los Angeles 3:5, Vegas 4:5 and Arizona 2:6.
In each case, the wards of Alain Vigneault missed at least four times. And in general, on the road, as we noted earlier, the team’s game doesn’t stick, because it only succeeded three times in 22 meetings.
Carolina, having prevailed in two games in a row, again suffered two defeats. Note that the team managed to deal with Washington 6:4 and Montreal 3:1, but then it did not survive the second match with the Capitals 3:4 and lost to Tampa, sending to Lightning gates with only one puck – 1:3.
That is why for the first time in a long time, “Hurricanes” left the “green” zone and are now at the seventh position of the Eastern Conference.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The last four matches between the teams of five went with a total of 6.5 Over.
- Philadelphia lost in three bouts in a row.
- Carolina played two of three past matches with a total of 6.5 Over.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Carolina.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Carolina.
- Philadelphia are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 6 games.
- Carolina are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Carolina’s last 9 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina’s last 7 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- Carolina are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Carolina are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- Philadelphia Flyers: Justin Braun, Samuel Morin, Oskar Lindblom
- Carolina Hurricanes: No Reported Injuries
Flyers vs Hurricanes Predictions
In our opinion, Philadelphia is not very worried about the game on the defensive, since all its actions are focused on the attack. In turn, Carolina is ready to answer the opponent the same. Most likely, the game will take place on a collision course and turn out to be productive.
But if we take a bet on the winner, then we would propose to consider the hosts victory, because in the last matches they look more preferable than the Flyers away.
- MoneyLine Pick: CAR Hurricanes Will Win
- Against the Spread pick: CAR Hurricanes -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.0 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Flyers vs Hurricanes: 2 : 3