Philadelphia Sixers at Toronto Raptors, Wednesday January 22, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Scotiabank Arena, ON
The Philadelphia 76ers travel to Toronto, Ontario on Wednesday for a game against the Raptors in a matchup of teams from the Atlantic Division in the Eastern Conference. Who will win this battlr? – read prediction below
- MoneyLine Pick: Toronto Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Sixers +6 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 217.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 108-110
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
In last game, the 76ers were successful against the Brooklyn Nets by the score of 117-111. Ben Simmons drove the 76ers in points as he scored 34 on the night while shooting 12 of 14 from the field and 10 of 14 from the free toss line. Simmons additionally drove Philadelphia in helps on the night with 12 while playing a sum of 42 minutes. Simmons likewise drove the 76ers in bounce back with 12 on the night, including 2 coming unpleasantly.
With the success against Brooklyn, the 76ers are 29-16 on the season, which places them in third spot in the Atlantic Division. Tobias Harris is the 76ers chief in points per game with 19.3. Ben Simmons drives Philadelphia in rebounds per game with a average of 7.8 so far this year. Simmons likewise drives the 76ers in assists per game with a normal of 8.5. Philadelphia comes into Wednesday’s down with a doctor’s approval as they don’t have anybody recorded on their damage report.
The Toronto Raptors invite the Philadelphia 76ers to town on Wednesday in the wake of dominating their last match against the Atlanta Hawks by the score of 122-117. Norman Powell drove the Raptors in scoring on the night with 27 points while shooting 7 of 14 from the field and 7 of 7 from the free toss line. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was the main rebounder on the night for Toronto as he pulled in an aggregate of 10 sheets, including 2 coming obnoxiously. Kyle Lowry drove the Raptors in helps with 7 while playing a sum of 29 minutes in the game against Atlanta.
After the success against Atlanta, Toronto is presently 29-14 on the season which places them in first spot in the Atlantic Division. Pascal Siakam has been the main scorer this season for Toronto as he has found the middle value of 23.7 points per game on the year. Serge Ibaka has been the main in bouncing back this year for the Raptors as he has pulled in a normal of 8.4 bounce back per game, including and normal of 2.2 coming unpleasantly. Kyle Lowry has driven Toronto in helps this season with a normal of 7.6 assists per game on the year.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Philadelphia 76ers have scored a normal of 108.7 points per game on the year while permitting 105 points per game.
- The Toronto Raptors have scored 112 points per game this season while permitting 106.2 points per game.
- In their last 5 games, the two groups are 4-1 and they have each dominated 4 matches in succession.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games against Toronto.
- Philadelphia are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 1-17 SU in their last 18 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- Philadelphia are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Philadelphia are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games.
- Toronto are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Toronto’s last 10 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games at home.
- Toronto are 17-1 SU in their last 18 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games this season.
- Toronto are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Toronto are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Toronto are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games played in January.
- Sixers: Joel Embiid
- Toronto Raptors: No Reported Injuries
76ers vs Raptors Predictions
This will be the third meeting of the year between these two teams as the host group has won in the two challenges with the Raptors winning 101-96 in Toronto and the 76ers winning 110-104 in Philadelphia. The all out has gone under in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games. The complete has gone over in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games. The all out has gone under in 7 of Toronto’s last 10 games against Philadelphia. Toronto is 17-1 in their last 18 games when playing at home against Philadelphia. I will be going with the Raptors to win in this one. Toronto wins 108-110 and covers the spread.