In one of the matches on December 27, 2019, 7:00 PM ET, Amway Center, Orlando will meet with Philadelphia. Will the “magicians” fight the favorite? – read in our prediction.
Philadelphia 76ers 23-10 (15-17-1 ATS)
In the previous match, Philadelphia destroyed the houses of Milwaukee (121-109). Joel Embiid stopped Giannis Adetokunbo, while Tobias Harris and Josh Richardson threw the ring with shots. This was the third success of the Sixers in a row, since before that they had beaten Washington (125-108) and Detroit (125-109).
It is worth noting that the team from Pennsylvania does not always work well on the road. For example, recently, Philadelphia lost to Brooklyn, and before that they lost to Washington and Toronto.
Orlando Magic 13-17 (12-16-2 ATS)
Like last season, the lion’s share of their victories, “Orlando” gets home. On the road, “magicians” do not always play well, so they rely on playing in their native walls. But Clifford’s wards have not yet learned to play with top teams.
They lost their home confrontations with Houston, Lakers and Toronto. The one exception is Philadelphia. 1.5 months ago, at the Amway Center, the Magic beat the Sixers with a score of 112-97.
In the standings of the East, “Orlando” takes eighth place. But to maintain their position, the “magicians” need a victory.
- Orlando have won 3 of their last 4 face-to-face meetings at home.
- On average, “magicians” gain 102.8 points per match at home.
- On average, a away match at Philadelphia is gaining 108 points.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Orlando.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Philadelphia are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando’s last 6 games.
- Orlando are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Orlando’s last 14 games against Philadelphia.
- Orlando are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- Orlando are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games this season.
- Orlando are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Orlando are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando’s last 6 games played in December.
- Philadelphia 76ers: No Reported Injuries
- Orlando Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu
Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic – Prediction
Orlando is a rather slow team and pays too much attention to protecting its own ring. A month and a half ago, such tactics brought them success, since the “magicians” defeated the Sixers with a score of 112-97. It is possible that this time Clifford’s wards will play in a similar style. After all, the only way to stop Philadelphia.
- Against The Spread Pick ORL Magic +2.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick Over 209.5 Game Totals
- Computer predicted score Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic – 107:110