|Game||Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat|
|Location||American Airlines Arena, 601, Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, 33132, USA|
|Time||Saturday December 28, 2019, 8:00 PM (EST)|
Miami Heat 23-8 (18-11-2 ATS)
Miami remains one of the league’s best home teams. This season at the American Airlines Arena, the Hit suffered only one defeat. Only the Lakers managed to take away the victory from Florida. All other rivals were beaten by wards of Eric Spoelstra.
It is worth noting that ten days ago the “lights” were already defeating Philadelphia. At Wells Fargo Center, Jimmy Butler and company won 108–104. Inspired by the success of the “Hit” after that they beat “Nyx” (129-114), “Utah” (107-104) and “Indiana” (113-112).
Philadelphia 76ers 23-11 (15-18-1 ATS)
Four days ago, Philadelphia tore the Milwaukee houses (121-109). But it seems that in that meeting, the Sixers left too much strength on the site. Already in the next match, Brown’s wards failed to cope with Orlando (97-98).
“Mages” took the players of “seventy-sixth” into close custody and did not give them much freedom on the floor. Only Tobias Harris and Joel Embiid played more or less well, but their efforts were not enough for the final success.
Recently, “Philadelphia” is not the best way to perform at a party. In addition to losing to Orlando, the Sixers also lost to Brooklyn and Washington.
- Miami beat the Sixers at home in 5 of the last 8 oppositions.
- Philadelphia have won 3 of their last 5 face-to-face meetings.
- The home winning “Hit” series is three in a row
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- Philadelphia are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games.
- Philadelphia are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against Miami.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Philadelphia are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Miami’s last 9 games.
- Miami are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Miami are 15-1 SU in their last 16 games at home.
- Miami are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Miami are 13-7 ATS in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Miami are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games played on a Saturday.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Matisse Thybulle
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow
Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat Prediction and Betting Tips
“Miami” is too good on its site, so it should beat such a “Philadelphia”. The Sixers have been feverishly lately. Recently, “Hit” beat Brown’s wards away. Most likely, they will succeed at home.
- Against the Spread Pick Miami Heat -4.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick Over 213 Game Totals