In California, the local Los Angeles Lakers will receive the Pennsylvania team Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday March 3. The game will be held between two representatives of the playoff zone of two different conferences. After analyzing the previous meetings, we decided to prepare a bet on the upcoming game. Will Lakers beat Philadelphia? – Get our free prediction.
Tuesday March 3th, 2020 at 10:00 PM ET. Staples Center (1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015, US).
Philadelphia has 60% of matches. A distinctive feature of the team is an effective game at home. On the home floor, the Sixers won 93% of the matches, which is the best indicator among all the Association’s teams. The team spent their last match away, playing against the Los Angeles Clippers. The team won the first half of the match with an advantage of 2 points. But in the second part of the match, the hosts showed a better game and defeated the guests with the result – (136:130).
The match’s status may also be affected by the potential absence of Philadelphia leaders. Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons missed the last regular season match. Without two stars, Philadelphia will be very difficult, and even on a foreign land.
Brett Brown’s wards cannot win the last seven guest games, which certainly makes them outsiders of this confrontation. It’s very difficult for the team to play games on someone else’s floor, only two out of 15 matches won confirm this clearly.
Los Angeles Lakers
Having won 78% of matches. In the 4 last home games, the Lakers won. The team spent their last game away, battling New Orleans. The Lakers won the first half of the match with an advantage of 2 points. In the second part of the fight, the team spent even more efficiently, and was able to win the match with a score of (122:114). Before that, the Lakers suffered an away defeat from Memphis with a score of (105:88).
The hosts of this confrontation are the absolute leaders of the Western Conference throughout almost the entire season, although at times they show a slight decline, but in general their results are quite stable and are always at a very high level. This is also confirmed by the last 11 games in which Frank Vogel’s wards suffered only two defeats.
76ers vs Lakers Prediction
Fairly the Lakers are considered the favorite of the match. Most likely, the home team will take revenge for the defeat in Philadelphia. Sixers away plays not as confidently as in a home match. But at the same time, you should not underestimate the team. Philadelphia will lose, but not with a crushing score.
- Full-Game Side Bet: Los Angeles Will Win
- Full-Game Total Pick: Total Go Over
Public Consensus and Computer Picks
|March 3th. 76ers @ Lakers||ATS||Total|
|Score Prediction||102 – 118||220|
|Computer Pick||LAL (-13)||Push 221.5|
|Public Consensus Pick||LAL (-13.5)||Under 221.5|
|Consensus Bet %||83%||17%|
New to Sports Betting?
Below you can find useful information about tonight NBA game: stats, betting odds trends and so on.
Betting Tips Statistic
Last Game Highlights
Philadelphian Wells Fargo Center hosted Lakers. This match showed the best moments icluding LeBron James actions. Let’s look into the past and enjoy Highlights of this match.
Last 6 H2H Games
|25/01/20||Philadelphia||108 – 91||LA Lakers|
|10/02/19||Philadelphia||143 – 120||LA Lakers|
|29/01/19||LA Lakers||105 – 121||Philadelphia|
|07/07/18||LA Lakers||96 – 79||Philadelphia|
|07/12/17||Philadelphia||104 – 107||LA Lakers|
|15/11/17||LA Lakers||109 – 115||Philadelphia|
- Philadelphia 76ers: Josh Richardson, Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid
- Los Angeles Lakers: Anthony Davis, Alex Caruso
Standings and Records
|Philadelphia 76ers||vs||Los Angeles Lakers|
|6 in Eastern Conference||Conference Standings||1 in Western Conference|
|3 in Atlantic Division||Division Standings||1 in Pacific Division|
|Lost 1||Streak||Won 1|
|Philadelphia 76ers||Offensive stats||Los Angeles Lakers|
|46.39||Field Goal, %||48.60|
|74.78||Free Throw, %||72.50|
|35.74||3 Point Field Goal, %||35.80|
|Philadelphia 76ers||Defensive stats||Los Angeles Lakers|
|45.85||Field Goal, %||44.62|
|74.23||Free Throw, %||77.62|
|35.30||3 Point Field Goal, %||34.44|
Philadelphia vs Los Angeles Betting Odds Trends
- 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 9 games.
- 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against LA Lakers.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against LA Lakers.
- 0-8 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of last 9 games played in March.
- 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games.
- 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- 10-2 SU in their last 12 games this season.
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games played on a Tuesday.
At what time do the teams play?
The game time is March 3, 2020, 10:00 PM ET
Where to watch the game?
ESPN+, SPEC, TNT
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Philadelphia 76ers is the 6th team in the Eastern Conference and Los Angeles Lakers is the 1th team in the Western Conference
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Philadelphia 76ers have 37 wins and 24 losses. Los Angeles Lakers have 46 wins and 13 losses