January 03, 2020, 8:00 PM ET, Toyota Center. Philadelphia lost in 3 latest games. Will the team be able to interrupt their series of defeats? On January 3th, the team have away match with Houston. We prepared for your a prediction for the NBA game.
Philadelphia 76ers 23-13 (16-19-1 ATS)
Philadelphia, losing in 3 latest matches, dropped to fifth place in the East. In their last game, the team suffered an away defeat from Indiana. Sixers players could win only in the final quarter of the match, which did not affect the outcome of the match. The game ended with a score of 115: 97, in favor of Indiana. Before that, the team lost to Miami and Orlando.
Houston Rockets 23-11 (17-17 ATS)
Houston 67% of matches won, takes fourth place in the West. In an extreme match, the Rockets took Denver. Playing on the home site, with one of the strongest clubs of the conference, the team showed high performance and quality of the game. The hosts lost only in the third quarter of the match. The game ended with a confident victory of Houston with a score of 130: 104. For the Rockets, this was the 12th victory on home flooring, in 16 games this season.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, the Rockets have gained three victories.
- Houston have not lost in the home arena for the past three matches.
- This season, Philadelphia held 18 away matches of which seven won.
- Philadelphia are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games.
- Philadelphia are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- Philadelphia are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Houston.
- Philadelphia are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games against Houston.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Houston.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Philadelphia’s last 11 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Philadelphia are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Houston are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Houston are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- Houston are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games at home.
- Houston are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Houston’s last 11 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Houston are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Houston are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Philadelphia 76ers: James Ennis III, Joel Embiid
- Houston Rockets: Gerald Green, Nene Hilario
Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets Predictions
Houston is very serious and ready to take advantage of the problems of Philadelphia, which faced difficulties. Wards Michael D’Anton demonstrate a good result in their native walls and there is a high probability that the bet on the victory of the hosts will pass.
- MoneyLine Pick: HOU Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: HOU Rockets -4 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 224.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: