Another interesting confrontation awaits us on January 11, because Dallas and Philadelphia will have a personal meeting, and we have prepared a forecast for the winner of this match. Who will smile at luck?
Philadelphia 76ers 25-14 (17-21-1 ATS)
Philadelphia 76ers was able to improve somewhat after a series of unsuccessful performances, though all thanks to the support of the native stand because the two previous meetings were held at the Wells Fargo Center arena. In the first match, Brett Brown’s guys sorted out Oklahoma (120-113), which to some extent brought the team to life.
The second confrontation became more spectacular, as Boston came to visit. The opponent had a great start and even led in the account after the first half, but the Sixers players issued a fantastic ending and left the Celts with nothing (109-98).
“Philadelphia” and plays without Joel Embiid, which is a big loss, especially before such a test, but on the other hand, this is a good opportunity for other players to prove themselves.
Dallas Mavericks 23-15 (19-18-1 ATS)
“Cowboys” have rolled to the point that they dropped to the sixth line, and then “Oklahoma” is already stepping on its heels. Still, the absence of one of the leaders of Kristaps Porzingis greatly affects the result.
Dallas got a very complicated game calendar because the team had a match against Denver, which they lost (106-107), then lost to the Lakers (114-129) and confrontation with Philadelphia awaits wards Ricky Carlisle, which clearly does not promise an easy walk. Despite this, the team proved to be great in the regular season and is ready for new challenges.
The bookmakers gave the Mavericks a minimal advantage before the match with the Sixers, but it is hardly worth paying attention to because in the matches of such top rivals anyone can win.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Dallas has triumphed in victory.
- Philadelphia can not win away on four fights.
- This season, the Mavericks won 11 matches in their native walls.
- Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 Saturday games.
- 76ers are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- 76ers are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 road games.
- Under is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 road games vs a team with a winning home record.
- 76ers are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Mavericks are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Mavericks are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Mavericks are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Mavericks are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Mavericks are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction
It is time for Dallas to show the real game because the team has suffered so much over the previous two meetings. In our opinion, the Mavericks will approach the duel with Philadelphia in a fighting mood and with the thought of winning, all the more so the Brett Brown guys are not very successful in away games, so this is a chance for the “cowboys” to score points.
- MoneyLine Pick: Philadelphia 76ers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Dallas Mavericks +2 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 223.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Philadelphia 76ers vs Dallas Mavericks 115 : 111