On January 2 2020, 7:30 PM ET. Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa, ON. The Florida Panthers head to Ottawa, Ontario on Thursday for a game against the Senators in a matchup of teams from the Eastern Conference. Who will win? – read in our predictions.
Ottawa Senators 16-19-5 (23-17 ATS)
The Ottawa Senators will hope to bounce back after a 5-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins in their last trip. Pittsburgh hopped ahead only :27 into the game and multiplied the lead soon after the halfway purpose of the opening time frame before Nic Paul at long last got the Senators on the load up a little more than four minutes into the second time frame. Pittsburgh reacted simply 1:41 later and Paul would recover an goal back for the Sens with his second of the game with a little more than four minutes to go in the center time frame. Pittsburgh would react again only :53 later, and would take an unfavorable 5-2 lead just shy of seven minutes into the third. Marcus Hogberg assumed the misfortune, tumbling to 1-2-2 on the year in the wake of permitting 5 goals on 33 shots looked in the losing exertion.
Florida Panthers 20-14-5 (20-19 ATS)
The Florida Panthers will hope to bounce back after a 4-1 misfortune to the Columbus Blue Jackets in their last excursion. Columbus opened the scoring with the solitary objective of the opening time frame before Colton Sceviour tied the game at one under four minutes into the second time frame. The Blue Jackets re-led the pack in the later phases of the 2ndperiod and moved forward 4-1 with a couple of goals 3:51 separated to take a 4-1 lead that Florida would be not able chip into the remainder of the way. Sergei Bobrovsky assumed the misfortune, tumbling to 14-11-4 in the wake of permitting 4 goals on 28 shots looked in the losing exertion.
- Florida is 1-4 in their last 5 street games and 5-2 in their last 7 games generally while the over is 22-8-2 in their last 32 division games.
- Ottawa is 9-3 in their last 12 home games and 7-2 in their last 9 games as a home longshot while the over is 7-1 in their last 8 games generally.
- Florida is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings between these two groups.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida’s last 7 games.
- Florida are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- Florida are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Ottawa.
- Florida are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Florida are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Ottawa.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Ottawa’s last 8 games.
- Ottawa are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 6 games at home.
- Ottawa are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Florida.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Ottawa’s last 13 games this season.
- Ottawa are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
Florida Panthers: Jayce Hawryluk.
Ottawa Senators: Dylan DeMelo, Nikita Zaitsev.
Ottawa Senators vs. Florida Panthers Predictions
This line is demonstrating zero regard to Ottawa and how the Senators have performed at home this season. Indeed, Florida’s won 4 of the last 5 against Ottawa and the Panthers have a ton of ability repulsively, yet the Panthers have likewise lost 4 of their last 5 street games and simply lost to a Columbus group that was scrambling subsequent to losing their top goaltender to damage. Ottawa has been lights out at home in the course of the most recent few months, and I simply think the in addition to cash is too great to even consider passing on here so I’ll favor Ottawa in this one.
- Moneyline picks: Ottawa Will Win +115
- Against the Spread Pick: Florida Panthers +6.5 Point Spread -135
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.5 Game Totals