Detroit on its ice on January 10 will take the battle against Ottawa, and our site experts will make a prediction for this game. That one, that the other team, to put it mildly, not impressive results throughout the season. What to expect from the fight? Friday January 10, 2020, 7:30 PM Little Caesars Arena Detroit, MI
Detroit Red Wings 11-30-3
Detroit occupies the last line of both the Eastern Conference and the overall table as a whole. For the 44 meetings held, the team managed to score only 25 points, so there definitely cannot be any talk of getting into the playoffs. Fortunately, the series of defeats of the “Red Wings” did not drag out, and they stopped her in two matches when they achieved success against Montreal with a score of 4: 3. Earlier, Bleshill’s team lost to Dallas (1: 4) and Chicago (2: 4).
Ottawa Senators 16-22-5
“Ottawa” recently issued a good segment, during which I scored points and tried to get as close to the playoff zone as possible. However, everything pretty quickly stopped, and now Canadians again suffered five setbacks in a row. “Senators” in four previous meetings missed at least five goals. Note that on their ice they lost to Florida (3: 6) and Tampa (3: 5), while away they were defeated by Pittsburgh (2: 5) and Washington (1: 6).
Betting Tips Statistic
- Ottawa won two past matches against Detroit.
- Detroit lost in two of three games.
- The Senators have a series of five defeats.
- The previous two meetings between the teams went with a total over 4.5
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 5 games.
- Ottawa are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Ottawa are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Detroit.
- Ottawa are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Ottawa are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Ottawa’s last 11 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
Detroit Red Wings
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games.
- Detroit are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Detroit’s last 11 games against Ottawa.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit’s last 7 games at home.
- Detroit are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Ottawa.
- Detroit are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Ottawa Senators: Ron Hainsey
- Detroit Red Wings: Frans Nielsen, Anthony Mantha
Ottawa Senators vs Detroit Red Wings Predictions
Smith’s team is not impressive in its defense game, but it is good at attacking and should show it in the upcoming match. “Detroit” scores very little and often stops at the mark of two goals, so we propose to bet on Detroit Red Wings.
- MoneyLine Pick: Detroit Will Win -105
- Against the Spread Pick: Detroit Red Wings -0,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 6
- Computer Predicted Score: Detroit wins 3-2