On January 1 2020, 6:00 PM ET. Capital One Arena, Washington will have a duel with Orlando. Will the “wizards” help their native walls in this confrontation? – read in our predictions.
Orlando Magic 14-19 (13-18-2 ATS)
Like last season, Orlando performs well at home. But away “magicians” play disastrously badly. At the moment, Clifford’s wards have lost 4 of 16 away confrontations, and in the last matches on other people’s floors they lost to Portland (103-118) and Milwaukee (100-111).
The match with the “Washington” “Magic” is not suitable in a good mood. Two days ago, they were defeated at home by the Atlanta (93-101). Aaron Gordon did not play in that meeting. Perhaps he will miss this meeting.
Washington Wizards 10-22 (16-15-1 ATS)
Washington has big problems with the roster. Immediately seven players are in the infirmary. True, in this meeting Bradley Beal may appear on the floor. The day before he had a full training session with the team. But even without their leader, the Wizards managed to beat Miami (123-105). In that meeting, Jordan McRae and Harrison Matthews performed very well. On the account of this tandem 57 points eight rebounds.
It is worth noting that this season Washington is unstable. For example, after a home victory over Philadelphia, the “wizards” at home lost to the Knicks.
- Orlando have won their last two face-to-face meetings.
- At home, Washington won 4 of the last 5 personal confrontations.
- In the last five matches against “Orlando” “sorcerers” did not lose with a difference of eight or more points.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games.
- Washington are 4-12 SU in their last 16 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington’s last 12 games against Orlando.
- Washington are 5-14 SU in their last 19 games at home.
- Washington are 14-2 SU in their last 16 games when playing at home against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Washington are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Washington are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games.
- Orlando are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games.
- Orlando are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Washington.
- Orlando are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games against Washington.
- Orlando are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Orlando are 2-14 SU in their last 16 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Orlando are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Orlando Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu, Aaron Gordon
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Bradley Beal, Davis Bertans, Thomas Bryant, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura
Orlando Magic vs Washington Wizards Predictions
“Orlando” is not the best way to play away. In addition, the injury of Aaron Gordon should play into the hands of the “sorcerers.” We believe that in this situation, the players of “Washington” will be able to give battle to the favorite. Perhaps they won’t succeed, but the Wizards are obliged to resist.
- Moneyline picks: OrlandoWill Win -230
- Against the Spread Pick: WAS Wizards +6.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Under 220 Game Totals