Washington Wizards vs Orlando Magic. Wednesday January 8, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Amway Center, Orlando, FL.
The Washington Wizards are on the road for a clash with the Orlando Magic. Who will win tonight’s Wizards or Magic NBA game against the spread? – read below in our prediction.
Washington Wizards 12-24 (18-17-1 ATS)
In the Wizards prevail upon the Celtics, Washington was driven on offense by Ish Smith. Smith changed over on 12 of 18 endeavors from the floor, hitting 2 foul shots, recording 27 points and 4 helps. The Wizards shot 46% from the floor and 33% from 3-point run. Boston out bounced back Washington, 65 to 57. The Wizards never trailed in the game and drove by upwards of 11 points.
Orlando Magic 17-20 (16-19-2 ATS)
In the Magic win over the Nets, Orlando was guided obnoxiously by Markelle Fultz. Fultz was 11 of 20 from the floor, totaling 25 points. Nikola Vucevic included a twofold, completing with 11 focuses and 24 bounce back. The Magic shot 43% from the floor and 31% from 3-point go. Orlando had the option to pull away, because of the foul shot differential. The Magic out scored the Nets from the foul line, 23 to 15. The Magic biggest deficiency in the game was 3.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Wizards are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games when playing out and about against Orlando.
- Wizards are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games.
- The over is 7-3 in Wizards last 10 games.
- Enchantment are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against the Eastern meeting.
- The over is 5-2 in the Magic last 7 games against the Wizards.
- The under is 7-1 in Magic last 8 generally speaking.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Washington’s last 10 games.
- Washington are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games.
- Washington are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Orlando.
- Washington are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 6 games on the road.
- Washington are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Washington’s last 13 games this season.
- Washington are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Washington are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Orlando’s last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando’s last 7 games against Washington.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Orlando’s last 6 games at home.
- Orlando are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games when playing at home against Washington.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games this season.
- Orlando are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Orlando are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Orlando are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games played in January.
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Bradley Beal, Davis Bertans, Thomas Bryant, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura, Garrison Mathews
- Orlando Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu, Jonathan Isaac
The Magic are 12-8 at home, while the Wizards are 5-14 out and about. The Wizards have won 2 of their last 4 and the enchantment have won 3 of their last 4. The Wizards have one of the better offense’s, yet the Magic have an incredible scoring resistance. Orlando is permitting the second least focuses per game. The Wizards are permitting more than 120 points per game, and keeping in mind that the Magic are just averaging 103 for each night…the Magic ought to have the option to see an uptick in the last number repulsively, going toward a liberal barrier. Last score forecast, Magic will win and cover.
- MoneyLine Pick: Orlando Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ORL Magic -10 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 220.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Washington Wizards vs Orlando Magic: 101:111