Orlando Magic at Sacramento Kings, Monday January 13, 2020, 10:00 PM (EST), Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA
On January 13, Orlando will play away from Sacramento. Can Magic count on success in this meeting? – read in our prediction.
Orlando Magic 18-21 (18-19-2 ATS)
Orlando continues to hold eighth place in the East, but all this is given to the Magics is not easy. As in the past season, Sam Clifford’s wards are not the best way to play away. This season they won only 5 out of 18 matches on other people’s floors. In this regard, Magic try to compensate for their failures with an excellent game at home.
His Orlando field trip started again with defeat. This time, the Magic away lost to the Phoenix (94-98). Aaron Gordon, Jonathan Isaac and DJ Augustine did not play in that meeting. They will not play in this match either.
Sacramento Kings 15-24 (20-19 ATS)
Recently, Sacramento has slightly improved its game. In previous matches, the Kings defeated the Golden State (111-98) and the Phoenix (114-103). But after that, Luke Walton’s wards at home failed to give the Milwaukee fight (106-127).
In the standings of the Western Conference, the Kings occupy 13th place. Before the start of the regular season, many experts believed that Sacramento would be able to get into the playoffs. But while this is hard to believe.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Sacramento has won the last five face-to-face meetings.
- Orlando has not won away Kings since 2016.
- On the road Magic lost 5 of their last 6 matches.
Betting Odds Trends
- Orlando are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 5 games.
- Orlando are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- Orlando are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against Sacramento.
- Orlando are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against Sacramento.
- Orlando are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Sacramento.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Orlando’s last 10 games this season.
- Orlando are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Orlando are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Sacramento are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games.
- Sacramento are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Sacramento’s last 8 games against Orlando.
- Sacramento are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 7 games when playing at home against Orlando.
- Sacramento are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Sacramento are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Sacramento are 15-4 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Sacramento’s last 17 games played in January.
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu
- Sacramento King: Harrison Barnes, Richaun Holmes, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
Magic vs Kings Predictions
Orlando” performs poorly at a party, so there is no particular faith in the success of “magicians”. The whole situation is aggravated by the injuries of Gordon and Isaac. Without these players, resisting the “kings” will not be easy. Given how Sacramento performs on its floor, we believe that Walton’s wards will win the victory.
Our forecast is the victory of Sacramento
- MoneyLine Pick: SAC Kings Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ORL Magic +3 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 210 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: SAC Kings vs ORL Magic 105 : 101