On January 10, Phoenix will try to deal with Orlando, and we have prepared a prediction for this confrontation. How will the meeting end? – read below.
Orlando Magic 18-20 (17-19-2 ATS)
Magic deserves praise, as the team beat Brooklyn in the standings and now ranks seventh in the Eastern Conference. Steve Clifford’s team gathered strength and began to add sharply, so it is very important to keep the bar high and maintain this attitude.
Orlando won two home victories, as it left Brooklyn (101-89) with nothing, and also reclassified Washington (123-89). In the next meeting, the Magic will have to act on the road against the motivated Phoenix, so we are waiting for a real foreigner.
Phoenix Suns 14-23 (20-16-1 ATS)
Suns sank even lower and now go in the top three outsiders of the Western Conference, which obviously no one likes. The composition was good, but something could not be achieved in any way, and this is primarily a task for head coach Monty Williams.
“Phoenix” lost twice in a row, first “Memphis” was stronger (114-121), and then “Sacramento” showed the class (103-114). “Suns” is very important to arrange a victory now, because the goal for the season is to get into the playoffs zone, but it is still far away.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal meetings, Orlando has gained three victories.
- This season, the Phoenix gained seven victories in their native walls.
- On account of the “Magic” five away victories.
- Under is 4-0 in Magic last 4 overall.
- Under is 5-0 in Magic last 5 games following an ATS win.
- Under is 6-0 in Magic last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 5-0 in Magic last 5 games following a straight-up win.
- Magic are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games as a road underdog.
- Over is 4-0 in Suns last 4 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Over is 10-1 in Sun’s last 11 games following a straight-up loss of more than 10 points.
- Over is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Over is 17-4 in Sun’s last 21 games following an ATS loss.
- Under is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a favorite.
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu, Aaron Gordon, Jonathan Isaac
- Phoenix Suns: Frank Kaminsky
Orlando Magic vs Phoenix Suns Prediction
We assume that Orlando will fight the Phoenix, which has not looked very confident lately and is in general not having the best times of the season, so betting on a positive head start is a good option.
- MoneyLine Pick: Orlando Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Phoenix Suns +3 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Under 216.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Orlando Magic vs Phoenix Suns 109.5 : 104.5