The program of the next game day of the NBA regular season will be completed by the confrontation between the “Lakers” and “Orlando” in Los Angeles. Rivals for the upcoming meeting represent different conferences and pursue completely different tournament tasks for the season. The hosts look extremely confident and lead in the West. Guests do not grab stars from the sky, but so far they are holding in the playoff zone in the East.
Orlando Magic 19-21 (19-19-2 ATS)
After 38 games, Orlando Magic is on the 12th place of the Eastern Conference. The team won 15 matches and 1 match taking into account OT and lost 22 matches. Away, the team plays stably, for 18 games, 8 wins, and 1 victory, taking into account OT and 9 losses. Away misses an average of 110 points and scores 115. The last match was played away from the New York Knicks and showed very good performance and won the match confidently. The team has no losses in the squad, everyone will play.
Los Angeles Lakers 33-7 (22-17-1 ATS)
Los Angeles Lakers after 40 games in the Western Conference takes first place. The team won 33 matches and 7 lost. On average, a home team scores 109 points and misses 107 points. As you can see, they play almost stably and hold steady. In the last two matches at home, the Lakers had a great time and won Miami and Memphis with confidence. As for the composition, today only one Nance-ml player will not help. L. due to a knee injury.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Under is 14-2 in the last 16 meetings in Los Angeles.
- Under is 21-5 in the last 26 meetings.
- Magic are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Betting Odds Trends
- Under is 7-0 in Magic last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 6-0 in Magic last 6 games following a straight-up win.
- Under is 4-0 in Magic last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Magic are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Magic are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Los Angeles Lakers
- Lakers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Lakers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Lakers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Lakers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
- Lakers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up win.
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu, Michael Carter-Williams, Aaron Gordon, Jonathan Isaac
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo, DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis
Orlando Magic vs Los Angeles Lakers Prediction
“Orlando” can not be called a typical middle peasant. This team has its recognizable playing style, which has been trying to demonstrate for a long time. Now “Magic” pretty confidently close the eight in the East. A distinctive feature of this team is the grassroots character of his matches. “Orlando” at the same time has the worst NBA attack (103.5 points per game) and the best defense of the League (103.3 points per game).
Against this background, the “Lakers” look like clear favorites. Anthony Davis may not play with a high degree of probability, and even Lebron James, who recently suffered the disease, can save his strength, but the hosts are still favorites. “Orlando” is terrible at a party – 13 defeats in 18 matches, and “Lakers” are good at home – 15 wins in 19 matches. Based on this, we recommend the option – the victory of the “Lakers” with a handicap (-7.5) for 1.67.
You Can Bet Here:
- MoneyLine Pick: Lakers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Orlando Magic +9.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 218 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Orlando Magic vs Los Angeles Lakers 101 : 113