Orlando Magic at Los Angeles Clippers, Thursday January 16, 2020, 10:30 PM (EST), Staples Center, LA, CA
The Orlando Magic goes to the Staples Center to take on probably the best group in the NBA, the LA Clippers.
The Clippers are new off a ruling triumph over the Cleveland Cavaliers, winning 128-103 to improve their record to an amazing 28-13 on the season. The Magic prevailed upon a to and fro game the Sacramento Kings 114-112 to improve their record to 19-21 on the season.
Bet this game now at BetOnline and get a bonus
Orlando Magic 20-21 (20-19-2 ATS)
The Magic flaunts one of the most noticeably awful offenses in the NBA averaging simply 103.8 points per game to rank 30th in the NBA while shooting 43.2% from the field as a group which positions 28th in the NBA. Driving the Magic in scoring is Evan Fournier who midpoints 19.2 points per game while shooting 47.1% from the field. The way in to the offense, notwithstanding, is Nikola Vucevic who midpoints 18.8 points per game and adding 11.4 rebounds to rank eighth in the NBA this season.
LA Clippers 28-13 (22-19 ATS)
The Clippers brag probably the best offense in the NBA this season averaging 115.6 points per game which positions them fourth in the NBA. The Clippers shoot 46.4% from the field as a group. The Clippers are driven by Kwahi Leonard who midpoints 26.3 points per game, 7.4 rebounds and 5 assists for every game. Leonard drives the group in focuses and bounce back. Another key part for the Clippers is Paul George who midpoints 23.5 points per game and includes 6 rebounds however is recorded as faulty for this matchup.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Orlando boasts probably the best protection in the nation with rivals averaging 103.5 points per game which positions them first in the NBA in scoring guard.
- The Clippers gloat a normal protective unit, permitting 109.5 points per game to rank fifteenth in the NBA
- Over the last five personal games, Orlando has gained three victories.
Betting Odds Trends
- Orlando are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Orlando’s last 12 games.
- Orlando are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Orlando are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games against LA Clippers.
- Orlando are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Orlando are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Clippers.
- Orlando are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Orlando’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Orlando are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- LA Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Clippers’ last 15 games.
- LA Clippers are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers’ last 5 games against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Clippers’ last 7 games at home.
- LA Clippers are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Clippers’ last 6 games this season.
- LA Clippers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- LA Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- LA Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu, Evan Fournier, Michael Carter-Williams, Jonathan Isaac
- LA Clippers: Paul George
Orlando Magic vs LA Clippers Predictions
The Magic defense is the best in the NBA and will do enough to keep it close in this big matchup against the Clippers. Final score prediction, the Magic loses the game but covers the spread with a 113-108 final score.
Bet this game now
- MoneyLine Pick: LA Clippers will win
- Against the Spread Pick: Orlando Magic +11.5
- Over Under Pick: Total Consensus 215.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Orlando Magic vs LA Clippers 108 : 113