On December 29, Toronto will take on the home arena an uncomfortable opponent in the person of Oklahoma and will try to please its fans with a victory, and we prepared a prediction for this match. How will the meeting end?
Oklahoma City Thunder 16-15 (19-12 ATS)
“Thunders” in small steps, but still do their job. The team of Billy Donovan has already risen to the seventh line of the Western Conference, which is a good result, given the fact that the main asset Russell Westbrook left the club in the offseason.
“Oklahoma” had a hard last fight, as on the road had to confront the “Charlotte”. We found out the winner of the match only after overtime, which turned out to be both interesting and tense, however, the Thunder took away the victory (104-102), and most importantly broke away from Portland.
Toronto Raptors 22-10 (19-13 ATS)
The current champion does not give up and is trying with all his might to stay among the leaders of the East, although there are more than enough problems with the roster. The absence of Marс Gasol and Pascal Siakam is very much reflected in the game, however, the star trio – Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka and Fred Vanvlit do everything possible to ensure that their club shows decent basketball.
In a previous meeting, Toronto took revenge on Boston, and did so in the TD Garden arena (113-97). Few expected to see such a result, though the Celts really played very sluggishly and simply did not keep up with the opponent’s attacks.
Betting Trends Statistic
- Oklahoma does not lose at the Skotibank Arena for four matches.
- This season, the “thunders” gained five away victories.
- On the account of Toronto 17 home fights, of which the team won 13.
- Oklahoma City are 13-7 ATS in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 7 games.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Toronto.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Toronto.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- Oklahoma City are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Oklahoma City’s last 18 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Toronto are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- Toronto are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto’s last 7 games against Oklahoma City.
- Toronto are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Toronto are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Toronto are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Toronto are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games played in December.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games when playing as the favourite.
- OKC: Danilo Gallinari, Dennis Schroder, Hamidou Diallo
- TOR: Marc Gasol, Norman Powell, Pascal Siakam
Thunder vs Raptors Predictions
Bookmakers cautiously gave the status of Toronto favorite, because they well understand that the club had a tough match the day before against Boston, plus it’s far from the optimal composition on the floor, and this is a chance for Oklahoma to catch on to victory, especially thunder act great at the Skotibank Arena. In this case, we offer a bet on Over Thunder head start.
- Moneyline: Toronto Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: TOR Raptors -2.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Over 212 Game Totals -110
- OKC vs TOR computer predicted score: 109:115