On January 06, 2020, 7:00 PM ET, Wells Fargo Center will meet Thunder from Oklahoma City and Sixers from Philadelphia. Which team will celebrate the victory in this match? Read our prediction, choose a pick and don’t forget make a bet: choose a right bookmaker at page bottom.
Oklahoma City Thunder 20-15 (23-12 ATS)
Thunder doesn’t notice anyone and confidently walk its own line, because in a short period of time the team pulled themselves together and produced a fantastic series. Now Bill Donovan’s wards feel comfortable on the seventh line of the Western Conference and do not think to slow down.
Oklahoma spent the previous month at a high level, during which it managed to beat such tops as Clippers 118-112, Dallas 106-101, Toronto 98-96 and San Antonio 109-103. The key role in the composition of the team is played by Chris Paul, or rather his transfers and passages under the ring, namely the 34-year-old point guard, can be called the Thunder brain.
Philadelphia 76ers 23-14 (16-20-1 ATS)
As in the last season, the fans have a lot of hopes for the Brett Brown team, as the lineup is really good, though the problems remain the same. The team can not impose a fight on the leading three, and recently lately got into the game hole.
Philadelphia lost four games in a row and dropped to fifth place in the Eastern Conference, although there were no serious losses. Recall that the club lost in the Orlando 97-98, then it was unlucky in the match with Miami 116-117 and Indina 97-115, and in the previous meeting it was not possible to give a fight Houston 108-118.
The Sixers are very important now to get involved in the fight, because the Pacers are breathing in the back, especially since the next confrontation will take place in their native walls, where Fila lost only twice.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Oklahoma got four victories.
- Thunders do not lose away for four matches.
- On the account of Philadelphia there are only two home defeats.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Oklahoma City are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games.
- Oklahoma City are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- Oklahoma City are 19-1 SU in their last 20 games against Philadelphia.
- Oklahoma City are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games on the road.
- Oklahoma City are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Oklahoma City are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Oklahoma City’s last 13 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Philadelphia’s last 12 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games at home.
- Philadelphia are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Philadelphia are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Philadelphia are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games played in January.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Andre Roberson, Nerlens Noel
- Philadelphia 76ers: James Ennis III
Thunder vs Sixers Predictions
In our opinion, Philadelphia will not be able to easily deal with its rival, because the team is going through hard times, but Oklahoma has caught courage and acts with a special mood. In a word, we offer a bet on a victory of guests who feel comfortable in personal matches against the Sixers.
- MoneyLine Pick: OKC Thunder Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: OKC Thunder -3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 213.5 Game Total
- Computer Predicted Score OKC vs PHI: 113 : 109