Oklahoma City Thunder at Orlando Magic, January 22, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Amway Center, Orlando, FL
The OKC Thunder are on the road for a matchup with the Orlando Magic. Who will winin battle? – read our prediction
- MoneyLine Pick: Oklahoma City Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ORL Magic +1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 209 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 111-109
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
Oklahoma City Thunder 25-19 (29-15 ATS)
The Thunder are (25-19), coming off a 112-107 win over the Houston Rockets. In the Thunder prevail upon the Rockets, Oklahoma City was driven all through the game by Chris Paul. Paul was 9 of 18 from the floor, hitting 6 foul shots, recording 28 points. The Thunder thumped down 44% of their shots from the floor and 38% from profound. Oklahoma City dominated the match from the philanthropy stripe, out scoring Houston 20 to 12 from the line. The Thunder trailed by 17 in the game, before out scoring the Rockets by 21 in the fourth quarter.
Orlando Magic 21-23 (21-21-2 ATS)
The Magic are (21-23), in the wake of beating the Charlotte Hornets, 106-83. In the Magic win over the Hornets, Orlando was guided disagreeably by Evan Fournier. Fournier was 10 of 14 from the floor, totaling 26 pointes. The Magic shot 48% from the floor and half from 3-point go. The Magic out scored the Hornets inside the paint, 52 to 38. Orlando constrained 18 turnovers and verified 15 hostile rebounds, which helped the Magic endeavor 16 additional shots from the floor.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The two teams have gone 2-2 in their last 4 games.
- Oklahoma City is a normal offense, best case scenario, positioning seventeenth in scoring offense.
- The Magic have the best scoring barrier to this date this season.
- The Magic don’t average numerous points and as of now positions 29th in hostile creation.
Betting Odds Trends
- Oklahoma City are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games.
- Oklahoma City are 14-5 SU in their last 19 games.
- Oklahoma City are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games against Orlando.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Orlando.
- Oklahoma City are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Oklahoma City are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Orlando are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Orlando’s last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Orlando’s last 12 games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Orlando’s last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando’s last 6 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Orlando are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games this season.
- Orlando are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Orlando are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Orlando are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games played in January.
- OKC Thunder: Steven Adams, Nerlens Noel, Abdel Nader, Terrance Ferguson
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu, Jonathan Isaac
OKC Thunder vs Orlando Magic Predictions
The Magic ought to have the option to restrain the Thunder offense, as Orlando is permitting under 100 focuses when at home. Last score expectation, Magic will win and the absolute goes under, 111-109.