Oklahoma City Thunder at Minnesota Timberwolves, Monday January 13, 2020, 8:00 PM (EST), Target Center, Minneapolis, MN
On January 13, Minnesota and Oklahoma will argue for the victory, and we prepared a forecast for this meeting. Will the hosts show the class? – read below prediction.
OKC Thunder 22-17 (26-13 ATS)
Thunder deserve praise, because the team has reached a new level and is now calmly in the leading eight of the West. Few believed that after the departure of Russell Westbrook, the club would play properly, but Billy Donovan’s wards closed their mouths to many critics.
OKC took the Lakers in the last meeting, though it was not possible to win, although the opponent played without his two leaders – LeBron James and Anthony Davis (110-125). As you can see, OKC Thunder has something to work on, the more interesting it is now to observe the development of the team.
Minnesota Timberwolves 15-23 (16-20-2 ATS)
Timberwolves began to act much better with the return of Andrew Wiggins to the floor, but still this is not what the team had expected at the beginning of the season. Ryan Saunders wards seem to have got out of the game crisis, but in the last meeting they again got on the same rake.
Minnesota lost to Houston in the away match, although few expected the sensation (109-139). Timberwolves aim to reach the tenth line after the confrontation with Oklahoma, which promises to come out is not easy, because the opponent is also motivated.
Betting Tips Statistic
- In the last five personal games, Minnesota won three times.
- Timberwolves does not lose in the home arena for three matches.
- On account of “Oklahoma” nine away victories.
Betting Odds Trends
- Oklahoma City are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Oklahoma City’s last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City are 11-3 SU in their last 14 games.
- Oklahoma City are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games against Minnesota.
- Oklahoma City are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against Minnesota.
- Oklahoma City are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- Oklahoma City are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- Oklahoma City are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Oklahoma City are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Minnesota are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Minnesota’s last 13 games.
- Minnesota are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 5 games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games at home.
- Minnesota are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Minnesota are 3-13 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Minnesota are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Minnesota are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Minnesota’s last 12 games played on a Monday.
- OKC Thunder: Nerlens Noel
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
OKC Thunder vs Minnesota Timberwolves Predictions
In our opinion, Oklahoma is in a depressed state after losing to the Lakers, which will certainly affect the game. While Minnesota is doing everything possible to regain its former glory and most of all it is noticeable in home games, so we are ready to take a chance and offer a bet on the victory of Timberwolves.
Our prediction – Minnesota Timberwolves will win
- MoneyLine Pick: Minnesota Timberwolves Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: OKC +2,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 218.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: OKC vs Timberwolves 102 : 111