January 04, 2020, 7:30 PM ET. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Cleveland was defeated in the last two games. Oklahoma won 4 games in a row. On January 4th, a team meeting will be held as part of the NBA regular season. Will the guests win their fifth victory in a row? We offer you a prediction for this confrontation.
Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma has already risen to the seventh position of the Western Conference. This was made possible thanks to four victories in extreme fights. In his last game on the team, he was expecting a trip to San Antonio. The team went for a long break with a lag of 9 points. Oklahoma players were able to show the high quality of the game in the second half of the match. The game ended with an away victory for Oklahoma City with a score of 109: 103. Before that, the team was able to prevail over Dallas, Toronto and Charlotte.
Cleveland is in the 13th position of the Eastern Conference. In 34 games played, the team has 10 wins. In an extreme duel, the team was expected to battle with Charlotte. Having won the first half of the match with a score of 59:52, the Cavaliers lost in the remaining two parts of the game. The away victory was celebrated by basketball players Charlotte with a score of 109: 106. This game was preceded by an away defeat from Toronto with a score of 117: 97.
Betting Tips Statistic
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Oklahoma City are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games.
- Oklahoma City are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Cleveland.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Cleveland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Oklahoma City’s last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Oklahoma City’s last 14 games when playing on the road against Cleveland.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Oklahoma City are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games played in January.
- Cleveland are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Cleveland are 5-13 SU in their last 18 games.
- Cleveland are 4-11 SU in their last 15 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Cleveland’s last 14 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Cleveland are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Cleveland are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Cleveland’s last 16 games played in January.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Andre Roberson
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Larry Nance Jr.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Cleveland Cavaliers Predictions
Oklahoma is currently showing great results. Cavaliers, on the contrary, do not please fans with victories. Our NBA prediction – Oklahoma City victory
- MoneyLine Pick: OKC Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: OKC Thunder -6.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 212.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: