December 27 will meet Oklahoma City Thunder and Charlotte Hornets. December 27, 2019, 7:00 PM ET. Spectrum Center
Oklahoma City Thunder 15-15 (18-12 ATS)
This season the team won 15 matches, and the same number were lost. To date, the team holds the 7th place in the Western Conference. After a series of victorious matches, the team was defeated in an extreme game. In the last match of the championship, Oklahoma hosted Memphis. The owners of the parquet played very poorly, and deservedly lost with a score of 97: 110. Before that, Clippers and Phoenix were beaten.
Charlotte Hornets 13-20 (16-15-2 ATS)
This season, Charlotte has 39% of matches won. In games on home flooring, this figure increases to 43%. The team is not in good shape and suffered defeats in 3 extreme fights. These results do not allow the team to enter the playoff zone, and it takes ninth place in the East. In an extreme match, the Hornets were defeated in an away match against Boston. The game with one of the strongest teams in the championship ended in a crushing defeat, with a score of 119: 93. This game was preceded by losses from Utah and Cleveland.
- Oklahoma City are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Oklahoma City are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games against Charlotte.
- Oklahoma City are 14-3 SU in their last 17 games against Charlotte.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games on the road.
- Oklahoma City are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Charlotte.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Oklahoma City are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games played in December.
- Charlotte are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Charlotte are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Charlotte are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Charlotte are 4-11-1 ATS in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 6 games played on a Friday.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Danilo Gallinari, Hamidou Diallo
- Charlotte Hornets: No Reported Injuries
City Thunder vs Hornets Prediction and Betting Tips
The guest team is considered the favorite of the confrontation. But, given how the team spent the home game against Memphis, you should not expect high efficiency from it.
- Against the Spread Pick OKC Thunder -4.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick Over 210.5 Game Totals