January 07, 2020, 7:30 PM ET. Barclays Center. Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets game preview.
Nets have not known the taste of victory for a long time, while Thunder gained a good shape. Who will win this game? Read below in our preview. Do not forget to scroll the pages to the end, choose a suitable bookmaker and place a bet on this match.
Oklahoma City Thunder 20-16 (24-12 ATS)
Thunder look good lately and generally do not cease to amaze with their mood for the game. The team recently issued a series of five victories, and then faced difficulties in the match against Philadelphia.
Oklahoma was able to adequately perform in the last meeting, but the Sixers squeezed the most out of the home match and fairly won 120-113. Despite this, the guys of Billy Donovan held the seventh place in the West, although there was again a difficult confrontation.
Thunder feels great in personal games with Brooklyn, but do not forget that the opponent is more motivated than ever and now resembles a wounded beast, which could be a problem for Oklahoma, especially since you have to act on the road.
Brooklyn Nets 16-19 (16-19 ATS)
Nets have not known the taste of victory for a long time, as soon as the team does not try, but the loss of points made the club fall to the eighth line of the Eastern Conference, which is the main problem of the team at the moment.
Brooklyn recently lost to Orlando with a score of 89-101, this defeat was already the sixth in a row. The only good news is that only two players remained in the infirmary, among them Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving, so Kenny Atkinson’s wards had a hope for a better future.
The Nets need to be fired and the sooner they break an unsuccessful series, the better. Now comes the key moment, as in the next confrontation you can take the victory.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Oklahoma have won their last four personal bouts.
- Brooklyn can’t win over six games.
- Thunder is the eighth away victory team in the West.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Oklahoma City are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 7 games.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Oklahoma City are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games against Brooklyn.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Brooklyn.
- Oklahoma City are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Oklahoma City are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- Oklahoma City are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Oklahoma City’s last 20 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Brooklyn are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- Brooklyn are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games at home.
- Brooklyn are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Brooklyn are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Brooklyn’s last 11 games played on a Tuesday.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nerlens Noel
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, DeAndre Jordan, Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert
Thunder vs Nets Predictions
In our opinion, the time for Brooklyn has come, because most of the players have returned to duty, plus Oklahoma had a tough match the day before and obviously will not have time to fully recover, so we offer a risky bet on the hosts victory. Our prediction – Brooklyn Nets victory.
- MoneyLine Pick: BKN Nets Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: BKN Nets -3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 218 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Thunder vs Nets: 108 : 112