Nevada Wolf Pack Ohio Bobcats live score starts on 3.1.2020. at 20:30 UTC time in NCAA FBS, NCAA Bowls – USA.
Ohio Bobcats (6-6, 4-8 ATS)
Rourke will play his last game in the form of Bobcats, and it is difficult to imagine many defenders who went through the program and achieved more. Rourke will leave the program as a leader in terms of passing efficiency (currently 146.9), touchdowns (108) and total points. He was quite effective throughout his career, but he retained the best for the latter with a landing ratio of 20: 5 to intercept and the best career result of 2676 yards. He also added 780 yards to the ground with 12 touchdowns. If you have never seen Rourke before, spend a few hours and see him once before he leaves forever.
Nevada Wolf Pack (7-5, 5-6-1 ATS)
The insult to the wolf pack was not surprising, but the attack has two retreats that you can rely on to Toa Taua and Devonte Lee. Together they teamed up for more than 1000 yards and 12 touchdowns (dividing six each) by about 4.3 yards per carrying. Again, not the most stunning figures, but respectable. And if there is one side of the ball that was suspect to Ohio, it is on the defense side. So, if the wolf pack is going to be upset, they should be able to move the ball – and probably play a bit aside – and get a touchdown.
Betting Trend Statistic
- 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game
- 4-0 ATS in their last 4 bowl games
- 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Bowl games
- Under is 6-1 in Bobcats last 7 games after accumulating more than 280 yards passing in their previous game
- 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game
- 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 neutral site games as an underdog
- Under is 6-1 in Wolf Pack last 7 bowl games
- Under is 6-1 in Wolf Pack last 7 Bowl games
- Under is 6-1 in Wolf Pack last 7 neutral site games
- Under is 4-1 in Wolf Pack last 5 bowl games as an underdog
45°F Humidity: 58% Wind: 4 mph P.O.P.: 1 %
Ohio Bobcats vs Nevada Wolf Pack – Prediction
Half may be tricky, but the match on paper seems to win Ohio. Rourke is a bona fide star in this offense, and if it begins, Nevada will surely catch up. This season, the pack of wolves also suffered some real one-sided losses, including a Wyoming loss of 31: 3, and the Cowboys aren’t exactly forward. I think that Rourke is a big game. Choices: Ohio (-7.5)
- Against the Spread Pick: OHIO -7.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Over 59.5 Game Totals
- The computer predicted score OHIO vs NEVADA: 32.0 : 114