“St. Louis” in the previous season regularly had difficulties meeting with the Rangers, and in the match on January 11 the teams will meet again, and we will make a prediction for their meeting. Will the owners now deal with the “Cops”? Look for the answer further.
New York Rangers 21-18-4
The Rangers had two excellent matches on their site and were also able to stop a series of three defeats. We emphasize that the team had two productive fights and defeated Colorado (5: 3) and New Jersey (6: 3). In both cases, the goal of the “Cops” was defended by Igor Shesterkin and against the “Devils” completely repelled 46 shots, winning almost perfectly. It should be noted that if David Quinn’s wards continue to win, then they may well expect to get into the playoffs this season, as they are only six points behind in eighth place.
St. Louis Blues 28-10-7
St. Louis interrupted a series of three defeats and obtained two victories in a row. And if in the first case, the “Musicians” in a tight fight dealt with the “San Jose” with a difference of one goal (3: 2), then in the next match everything turned out much easier for them, and they celebrated success against the “Buffalo” with a score 5: 1. An excellent meeting with the “Blades” was held by Alexander Steen, who scored two goals and an assist. Recall that at the moment, “Blues” occupy the first line of the West and decently come off from the closest pursuers.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Rangers have won the last two matches against St. Louis.
- St. Louis Blues lost in three out of five fights.
- The previous seven meetings between the teams went with a total under 6.5.
New York Rangers
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Rangers’ last 7 games.
- NY Rangers are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of NY Rangers’ last 13 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of NY Rangers’ last 8 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- NY Rangers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
St. Louis Blues
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of St. Louis’ last 15 games.
- St. Louis are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games.
- St. Louis are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- St. Louis are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis’ last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis’ last 6 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- New York Rangers: Brendan Lemieux, Libor Hajek, Ryan Lindgren
- St. Louis Blues: Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko, Sammy Blais
New York Rangers vs St. Louis Blues Predictions
The Rangers showed themselves well in the last two matches, and in face-to-face meetings with St. Louis they constantly fought. We can say that the “Musicians” for the “Cops” are a convenient rival. Most likely, St. Louis Will Win.
- MoneyLine Pick: St. Louis Will Win -205
- Against the Spread Pick: St. Louis -2,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 6.
- Computer Predicted Score: Blues win 4-1.