On January 8, Utah will try to continue its winning streak in the confrontation with New York. Will the “jazzmen” succeed? – read in our prediction.
New York Knicks 10-27 (19-18 ATS)
“New York” cannot win for a week. But the Knicks played challenging away fights. First, Mike Miller’s wards on a visit lost to the Phoenix (102-112) and they were defeated by the Clippers (132-135) and the Lakers (87-117).
The New York Collective is sorely missed by Marcus Morris. This player injured his neck and is not playing now. Given that Morris is the main striker of the team, this is a significant loss for the “Knicks”. Also, Elfrid Payton and Dennis Smith Jr. will not play in this meeting.
Utah Jazz 24-12 (17-18-1 ATS)
Utah continues to earn victories. In the last match against New Orleans (128-126), the jazzmen won the 24th Victoria in the regular season. The lag behind the fourth “Clippers” is rapidly decreasing and is now two wins.
Last time, Quincy Snyder’s wards lost two weeks ago, when they lost to Miami on a visit (104-107). After that, Utah issued a series of six consecutive victories, beating Portland, Clippers, Detroit, Chicago, Orlando, and New Orleans.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Utah has won the last two face-to-face meetings.
- In their native walls, “jazzmen” won 4 of the last 5 confrontations with the “Knicks”.
- Utah is considered the best home team in the West.
New York Knicks
- Over is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 vs a team with a winning straight up record
- Under is 11-2 in Knicks last 13 games playing on 0 days rest
- Over is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a road underdog
- Over is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 Wednesday games
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Over is 5-0 in Jazz last 5 games following an ATS loss
- Over is 5-0 in Jazz last 5 vs a team with a losing straight up record
- 5-0 ATS in their last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game
- 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS loss
- 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall
- New York Knicks: Marcus Morris, Dennis Smith Jr.
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley
New York Knicks vs Utah Jazz Prediction
This season, Utah has lost only three meetings at home. It is unlikely that the Knicks will take away victory from Salt Lake City. As a rule, at home, Snyder’s wards confidently beat their rivals. Most likely, a similar fate awaits the “Nickerbockers”.
- MoneyLine Pick: Utah Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: New York Knicks +11 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 218.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score New York Knicks vs Utah Jazz: 98.6 : 112.4