January 03, 2020, 9:00 PM ET. Talking Stick Resort Arena as part of the NBA regular season, a match will take place in which the Phoenix Suns will host the New York Knicks. Will the guests win their fourth victory in a row?
New York Knicks
In a pretty decent form are the Knicks, as evidenced by the victory in 3 latest fights. These results raised the team to thirteenth place in the Eastern Conference. In the last game, the Knicks took Portland. Basketball players from New York showed a high quality of the game, and on the home floor they beat the opponent with a score of 117:93. This match was preceded by away victories over Washington and Brooklyn.
Today, Phoenix is in tenth place in the Western Conference. This was made possible thanks to the victory in 38% of matches. In his last regular season game, the team was awaiting departure for the Los Angeles Lakers. Having lost the first half of the match with a score of 74:51, the Phoenix was doomed to defeat. And even the victories in the two remaining quarters did not bring the team of guests a positive outcome. The match ended with a score of 117: 107, in favor of the Lakers. This match was preceded by victories over Portland and Sacramento.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Phoenix has won three recent personal meetings.
- The Knicks have lost 6 of their last 10 away matches.
- The Suns lost in 9 of their last 10 home fights.
New York Knicks
- New York are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New York’s last 5 games.
- New York are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games.
- New York are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 games against Phoenix.
- New York are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Phoenix.
- New York are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- New York are 4-11 SU in their last 15 games when playing on the road against Phoenix.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New York’s last 6 games this season.
- New York are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- New York are 4-12 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Phoenix are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Phoenix’s last 7 games.
- Phoenix are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Phoenix’s last 12 games against New York.
- Phoenix are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Phoenix are 11-4 SU in their last 15 games when playing at home against New York.
- Phoenix are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Phoenix’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Phoenix are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton, Dennis Smith Jr.
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio, Frank Kaminsky
New York Knicks vs Phoenix Suns Predictions
The Phoenix game is making progress. “Suns” won two away victories and played well in the confrontation with the “Lakers”. Given the fact that recently the “Suns” regularly beat the “Knicks”, we believe that they will be able to interrupt their home series of defeats.
- MoneyLine Pick: PHO Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: NY Knicks +4.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score NY vs PHO: 108.8 : 112.6