Derby of the two main basketball teams of New York expects all NBA fans as part of the next regular day’s game of the regular season. “Nets” and “Knicks” approach the upcoming match with completely different indicators. In general, an obvious favorite stands out there. Consider prediction and betting tips.
Brooklyn Nets 16-13 (16-13 ATS)
Kyrie Irving is still out of the game, although, apparently, he has already recovered from his injury. It is not surprising, but it has a positive effect on the results of the team. The Nets have an excellent line-up, which, being on Irving’s flooring, makes it difficult to reach their potential. So it was last season in Boston, which after leaving Kyrie shows great basketball. Now, it’s not paradoxical that the possible return of the most stellar player to the site is the main problem of the Brooklyn Nets team …
While Kyrie is not, we will proceed from what we have. In principle, it seems that the Nets are now firmly established in 7th place in the East standings. The 16-13 record is the last of the positives, followed by teams with a negative balance. To rise to the top 6, which, apparently, has already been formed, is of course unlikely to succeed, but it will be difficult to fall below. “Brooklyn” wins steadily and won 3 victories in the last 4 matches.
New York Knicks 7-24 (15-16 ATS)
The owner of the New York Knicks, James Dolan, said he was carefully observing the situation in his franchise. It is high time! The change of head coach, of course, did not affect anything. Probably, the Knicks would now continue to hang out in the basement of the East with absolutely any mentor. But how else, if they promise you Durant, Irving and Zion, and in the end they come in with JJ Barrett and Julius Randle. To the players themselves, in this case, a minimum of questions. In principle, they all perform at their own level. Barrett is now completely seen as one of the main contenders for the rookie title of the year. Here are just the results as there were no, and no.
- Brooklyn has won the last four face-to-face meetings.
- At the Barclays Center, the Nets have not lost to the Knicks since 2018.
- In the last match between themselves in the Barclays Center, these teams scored 222 points.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York’s last 5 games.
- New York are 3-14 SU in their last 17 games.
- New York are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against Brooklyn.
- New York are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Brooklyn.
- New York are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games on the road.
- New York are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- New York are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- New York are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of New York’s last 15 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games.
- Brooklyn are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Brooklyn’s last 7 games against New York.
- Brooklyn are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against New York.
- Brooklyn are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- Brooklyn are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Brooklyn’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Brooklyn’s last 9 games played on a Thursday.
- Brooklyn: Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, Karis Lavert, Nicholas Claxton – will not play.
- New York: Reggie Bullock, Wayne Ellington – will not play. Marcus Morris – in doubt.
Season 2019-2020 Head to Head
The teams have already played 2 matches in this season, in both of which Brooklyn turned out to be stronger, but, however, in an incredibly difficult fight:
11.25.19 New York Knicks – Brooklyn Nets 101:103
10.26.19 Brooklyn Nets – New York Knicks 113:109
Knicks vs Nets Prediction and Betting Tips
“Brooklyn” is a fairly fast team, which averages 112 points per game at home. At Knicks this guest score is at 112.5 points, but with the departure of Fizdale they play more efficiently. In 3 of the last 4 matches, the Knickerbockers scored at least 114 points per match. In this regard, we believe that the rivals will break the mark of 221 points.
Despite this, we do not believe in the victory of Miller’s wards. Brooklyn recently defeated Philadelphia at home, so it must beat Knicks.
- Against The Spread Pick BKN Nets -7 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick Over 221 Game Totals -110