New York Islanders at New York Rangers, Monday January 13, 2020, 07:00 PM (EST), Madison Square Garden, New York, US
On January 13, the Islanders will play away from the Rangers. Who will be better in the January 14 meeting between the Rangers and Islanders? – read in our prediction.
New York Islanders 27-12-4
The second agent of New York is presently far superior to the closest adversary. In 43 matches, the team earned 58 points and took third spot in the table of the Capital Division. In the last two gatherings of the previous year, the Islanders crushed Minnesota (3:1) and Washington (4:3). The two games were away. Also, in the primary battles of January, the Islanders were vanquished by New Jersey (1:2) and Toronto (0:3), after which Barry Trotz’s wards negligibly defeated Colorado (1:0).
New York Rangers 21-19-4
Right now, this team from New York involves the seventh line in the table of the Capital Division with 46 points in the record. The group is now 10 points away from the season finisher zone. The wards of David Quinn finished the year 2019 with triumphs over Carolina (5:3) and Toronto in additional time (5:4). From that point forward, the Rangers lost multiple times. January they began with away matches. And every one of the gatherings were a disappointment. The club from New York lost to Edmonton (5:7), Calgary (3:4) and Vancouver (1:2).
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Islanders have won their last four out of five games against the Rangers away.
- The Islanders won three of four games.
Betting Odds Trends
New York Islanders
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Islanders’ last 5 games.
- NY Islanders are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games against NY Rangers.
- NY Islanders are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- NY Islanders are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Islanders’ last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Islanders’ last 9 games against an opponent in the East conference.
New York Rangers
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of NY Rangers’ last 8 games.
- NY Rangers are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Rangers’ last 6 games against NY Islanders.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Rangers’ last 6 games at home.
- NY Rangers are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games when playing at home against NY Islanders.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of NY Rangers’ last 14 games this season.
- NY Rangers are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- New York Islanders: Cal Clutterbuck, Adam Pelech
- New York Rangers: Brendan Lemieux, Libor Hajek
Islanders vs Rangers Predictions
The New York Islanders are playing better hockey at this moment and all in all, yet they’ve beaten the Rangers in eight of the last 10 meetings and have directed the course of action when played at Madison Square Garden. The New York Rangers have improved their play generally on their home ice, anyway you understand a dissatisfaction is for each situation straightforwardly around the twist with one of the most exceedingly awful cautious groups in the league.
- MoneyLine Pick: New York Islanders win -135.
- Against the Spread Pick: New York Rangers +110.
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 6.
- Computer Predicted Score: New York Islanders win 4-2.