New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks, Friday January 10, 2020, 7:15 PM (EST), Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
We offer a prediction for the duel between New York and New Orleans, which will take place on January 10 at the famous Madison Square Garden arena. Who will win tonight’s Pelicans / Knicks NBA game against the spread? – read below
New Orleans Pelicans
Pelicans began to act more aggressively and the number of victories increased markedly, but so far the team managed to get ahead only of the Golden State in the standings. Wards Alvin Gentry can not boast of stability, but there is no doubt that the club will prepare for the next fight properly.
New Orleans beat in the last match Chicago with a score of 123-108, everything just went according to the plan of the owners, so the Bulls could not oppose anything. Pelicans aim to lead the victory with Madison Square Garden, although the injuries do not give rest to the team.
New York Knicks
Unfortunately, the New Yorkers cannot please anything, rather the opposite – they just disappoint with their game. From the very beginning of the season, Mike Miller’s team has occupied a niche of an outsider, so now the penultimate place in the Eastern Conference does not surprise anyone.
The Knicks lost four times in a row and it seems that this series will not end soon. New York looks weak in the attack, which obviously needs to be worked on more, but for this it is important to have good performers in your clip. In a word, the owners have a lot of problems.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- In the previous five personal games, New Orleans has triumphed in victory.
- The Knicks have five home victories.
- This season, the Pelicans held 19 away matches, of which six won.
New Orleans Pelicans
- New Orleans are 7-0-1 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games.
- New Orleans are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- New Orleans are 7-13 ATS in their last 20 games against New York.
- New Orleans are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against New York.
- New Orleans are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of New Orleans’ last 17 games when playing on the road against New York.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 6 games this season.
- New Orleans are 3-17 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- New Orleans are 0-12 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
New York Knicks
- New York are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New York’s last 8 games against New Orleans.
- New York are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of New York’s last 17 games when playing at home against New Orleans.
- New York are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- New York are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games played in January.
- New York are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played on a Friday.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday, Kenrich Williams, Zion Williamson
- New York Knicks: Marcus Morris, Julius Randle, Dennis Smith Jr.
New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks Predictions
In the selection of players, New Orleans surpasses its opponent, just the youth of Alvin Gentry can not find stability in any way. New York shows one of the worst results in the league in the home arena, so it is not surprising to see the club as an outsider. In our opinion, guests are more likely to win, which is what we propose to bet on.
- MoneyLine Pick: New Orleans Pelicans Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: NO Pelicans -5.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 225.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: