New Orleans Pelicans at Detroit Pistons, Monday January 13, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, MI
On January 13, Detroit will try to break off its losing streak in a home game against New Orleans. Will Pistons do this? – read in our prediction.
New Orleans Pelicans 14-26 (19-20-1 ATS)
In the last match, Pelicans with a crushing score lost on the road to Boston (105-140). True, that fight Pelicans was held without Jru Holliday and JJ Reddick. This is one of the best players in the team and much depends on their actions in the game of this team. It is likely that they will not play now. Also questionable is the appearance on the floor of Derrick Favors.
It is worth noting that the wards of Alvin Gentry are not the best way to perform at a party. For example, this season they lost in 14 fights.
Detroit Pistons 14-26 (14-24-2 ATS)
Detroit returned home from a field trip, but this didn’t really help the team. In the previous two matches, Casey’s wards lost to Cleveland (112-115) and Chicago (98-108). Because of these defeats, the Pistons were stuck on the 11th line of the Eastern Conference. The gap from the playoff zone is now four wins.
It is worth noting that Detroit is now sorely lacking in some injured players. Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson and Luke Kennard are still in the team’s infirmary. They will not play in this meeting.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Detroit has won the last two face-to-face meetings.
- Pistons have not won at Pelicans since 2017.
- At home, the Pistons won only 7 of their last 8 matches.
Betting Odds Trends
New Orleans Pelicans
- New Orleans are 8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of New Orleans’ last 7 games.
- New Orleans are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- New Orleans are 10-5 ATS in their last 15 games against Detroit.
- New Orleans are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans’ last 5 games on the road.
- New Orleans are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games this season.
- New Orleans are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- New Orleans are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Detroit are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Detroit’s last 11 games.
- Detroit are 3-11 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit’s last 6 games against New Orleans.
- Detroit are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- Detroit are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against New Orleans.
- Detroit are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games this season.
- Detroit are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games played in January.
- New Orleans Pelicans: JJ Redick, Jrue Holiday, Derrick Favors, Zion Williamson
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard
Pelicans vs Pistons Predictions
Without Holliday and Reddick, the performance of New Orleans drops significantly. It is unlikely that they will be able to take away the victory from Detroit. Despite the fact that they have been successful lately, we do not believe in it. With the exception of the match against Chicago, the Pistons have looked pretty good lately, so we propose to win the victory of Casey’s wards.
Our prediction is the victory of Pistons
- MoneyLine Pick: Detroit Pistons Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: NO Pelicans +1 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 226.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Pistons vs Pelicans 114 : 111