On January 11, Boston and New Orleans will enter the Garden Garden arena floor. Will the “pelicans” be able to resist the favorite? – read in our prediction.
New Orleans Pelicans 14-25 (19-19-1 ATS)
“New Orleans” began catastrophically poorly this season, but recently the “Pelicans” have performed much better. In two weeks, the wards of Alvin Gentry suffered two defeats, losing to the Lakers and Utah. In other matches, Pelicans celebrated their victory and even beat Houston (127-112) and Indiana (120-98). But these victories were at home. Away, “New Orleans” is still playing uncertainly.
The match against Boston will be missed by Jru Holliday. One of the Pelicans leaders did not heal his injury. But there is good news. Brandon Ingram left the infirmary and will join his partners.
Boston Celtics 25-11 (20-14-2 ATS)
Boston does not win the regular season for a week. The last time the Celts managed to do this on January 5, when they defeated the Chicago (111-104). After that, Stevens wards lost to “Washington” (94-99), “San Antonio” (114-129) and “Philadelphia” (98-109). These failures influenced the standings of the Celts. They dropped to third place and allowed Miami to tear themselves away.
Lately, Boston has been losing home too often. It’s time for the Celtics to start winning.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Boston won the last two face-to-face meetings.
- Away, “New Orleans” lost 4 of the last 5 personal confrontations.
- In 6 of the last 10 home games, the Celtics won with a difference of at least seven points.
New Orleans Pelicans
- Over is 7-0 in Pelicans last 7 overall.
- Over is 6-0 in Pelicans last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 6-0 in Pelicans last 6 games following an ATS win.
- Over is 5-0 in Pelicans last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 7-0 in Pelicans last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Celtics are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Celtics are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite.
- Celtics are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a home favorite.
- Celtics are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home games.
- Under is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday, Derrick Favors, Zion Williamson
- Boston Celtics: –
New Orleans Pelicans vs Boston Celtics Prediction
Boston has one of the best defensive lines in the league, so they can stop the fast players of New Orleans. Without Jru Holliday, it will be difficult for guests to open the Celtic redoubts. Given that the Pelicans regularly lose to the Garden Trade House, we believe that this time the Celtics will win a landslide.
- MoneyLine Pick: Boston Celtics Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: New Orleans Pelicans +8.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 225 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: New Orleans Pelicans vs Boston Celtics 104 : 114