Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens, Saturday January 11, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Canadian Tire Centre Canadian Tire Centre, 1000, Palladium Drive, Kanata, Stittsville, Ottawa, Eastern Ontario, Ontario, K2T 0A2, Canada
Montreal Canadiens 18-20-7
Montreal continues to fall down the standings. Canadiens is already at the 13th position of the Eastern Conference. Personnel problems have not gone away. The signing of Kovalchuk has not yet influenced the game of the team. While there is generally no clearance in the team game. 8 extreme matches lost, only once earned one point. Terrifying statistics for a team with such a history and traditions.
Ottawa Senators 16-22-6
Ottawa is at the 14th position of the same Eastern Conference. The last 4 matches, “Senators” lost in regular time, but these were the teams from the top of the standings: Washington, Tampa, Florida, and Pittsburgh. But unlike the opponent, in 8 extreme matches earned 6 points out of 16 possible. Not a lot, but still it’s glasses. Bad statistics can be corrected in the upcoming match. Distressed Montreal loses everywhere and to everyone. For Ottawa, this is a good chance to replenish the points balance.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Ottawa.
- Favorite is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Canadiens are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Home team is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings.
- Under is 5-0 in Canadiens last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 4-0 in Canadiens last 4 vs a team with a losing record.
- Canadiens are 0-4 in their last 4 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canadiens are 0-4 in their last 4 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canadiens are 0-4 in their last 4 games as a favorite.
- Over is 8-0 in Senators last 8 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Senators last 4 Saturday games.
- Senators are 0-4 in their last 4 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 7-1 in Senators last 8 home games.
- Senators are 1-6 in their last 7 vs Atlantic.
- Montreal Canadiens: Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Ben Chiarot, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia
- Ottawa Senators: Mark Borowiecki
Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators Prediction
Ottawa on its ice as part of the regular season rarely loses to Montreal. In the last 10 matches, only once Canadiens won in regular time. 9 matches ended in either a victory for the “senators” or a draw in regular time. In the upcoming match, the Canadiens have little faith in victory, especially since there are 2 or more goals. A positive handicap for the hosts is a good option for this match.
- MoneyLine Pick: Montreal Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Ottawa Senators -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Over 6.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 3.0 : 2.8