Monmouth Hawks travel to the Times Union Center to host the Siena Saints. Both teams come into this game red-hot – Monmouth brings a winning streak of four games, and Siena enters a winning streak of three games in this battle of conferences. Monmouth won a close game back and forth over Monmouth 72-70 to improve his record to 6-5 in the season. Siena beat the Holy Cross at home, winning game 74-62, improving it to 5-5 in a year.
Monmouth Hawks (6-5, 5-6 ATS)
Monmouth brings one of the worst offenses in the country in this game, gaining an average of just 65.5 points per game to take 315th place in the NCAA. Monmouth hawks especially fought inside, shooting only 40% from the field, while shooting 34.5% of the three-point line. The leader of hawks for performance is the junior defender Deyon Hammond, who scores an average of 15.6 points per game.
Siena Saints (5-5, 5-5 ATS)
Siena averages 73.8 points per game, which puts them only at 138th place in the NCAA in the number of attacks. Sienna is struggling to score the ball efficiently, shooting only 43.6% of the area and 31.6% of the three-point line. Siena is not very deep this season, as four players score 80% of their points. Jalen Pickett, who leads the team in terms of the number of assists from 4.1 per game and points from 16.8 per game, is gaining a point for Siena. The leading rebounder is the younger Manny Camper, who scores an average double-double with 11.6 rebounds per game and 12.7 points per game.
Betting Trend Statistic
- Over is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than 600
- Over is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record
- 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than 600
- 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight-up win
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall
- Over is 4-1 in Saints last 5 vs. a team with a winning straight up record
- Over is 4-1 in Saints last 5 home games
- Under is 21-6-2 in Saints last 29 games following a straight-up win
- 2-6 ATS in their last 8 Friday games
Head to Head
|01/31/2019||Monmouth Hawks||66||@||Siena Saints||55|
|01/14/2019||Siena Saints||60||@||Monmouth Hawks||63|
|02/18/2018||Siena Saints||89||@||Monmouth Hawks||93|
|01/25/2018||Monmouth Hawks||67||@||Siena Saints||56|
|03/05/2017||Monmouth Hawks||85||@||Siena Saints||89|
|02/24/2017||Monmouth Hawks||77||@||Siena Saints||73|
|02/13/2017||Siena Saints||82||@||Monmouth Hawks||102|
|02/01/2016||Siena Saints||87||@||Monmouth Hawks||93|
|01/18/2016||Monmouth Hawks||85||@||Siena Saints||69|
|03/01/2015||Monmouth Hawks||63||@||Siena Saints||57|
Monmouth Hawks vs Siena Saints Prediction
Both teams participate in the winning streaks, but the two teams entered completely different paths for the players, especially in the last six games. Monmouth was very good at players covering the spread in five of the last six games, while Siena only covered one of the last six games.
Monmouth dominated the last ten games against Siena, winning nine of the last ten games and covering the spread in six of them, including the push. The forecast of the final score, the defense of Monmouth will show and keep this game close, losing the game, but covering the spread in the melee game with 73-69 final score.
- Against the Spread Pick: MONMO +7.0 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Over 141.5 Game Totals
- Computer predicted score MONMO vs SIENA: 75.2 : 60.2