Minnesota Wild at Pittsburgh Penguins, Tuesday January 14, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Ppg Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh, after a well-conducted away series on its ice, will clear up relations with Minnesota on January 14, and our experts will give a forecast for this event.
Minnesota Wild 20-19-6
Minnesota is losing after losing and cannot find its game. The team lost on their site Calgary on shootouts (4:5), then lost to Flames away (1:2), and also was defeated by Vancouver (1:4) at home. Over the course of two meetings, the Savages cannot open the opponent’s defense more than once.
Wild are currently on the 11th line of the Western Conference and have 46 points in the asset. Of course, the team cannot pretend to enter the playoffs right now.
Pittsburgh Penguins 28-12-5
Pittsburgh, we can say, had a great away series and won in all three matches. With the same score, the team cracked down on Vegas (4: 3), Colorado (4: 3 OT) and Arizona (4: 3 B). Thus, Penguins in all meetings did not score less than three goals.
Thanks to this series, the team of Mike Sullivan moved up to the third line of the East and scored 61 points, so he will soon be able to compete with the leaders.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Minnesota lost three games in a row.
- The past four meetings between the teams ended in favor of Pittsburgh.
- The hosts have a series of three victories.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games.
- Minnesota are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Minnesota are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh.
- Minnesota are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Minnesota are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh’s last 9 games.
- Pittsburgh are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Pittsburgh are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- Pittsburgh are 11-3 SU in their last 14 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Minnesota Wild: No Reported Injuries
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Sidney Crosby, Justin Schultz, Nick Bjugstad, Brian Dumoulin, Jake Guentzel
Minnesota Wild vs Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions
In our opinion, the Pittsburgh at the moment is in great shape and should consolidate the success of the away series on its site. Minnesota can not score more than one goal and is experiencing serious difficulties in the attack. Based on this, we propose to put the hosts to victory.
We bet on the victory of Pittsburgh
Bet on this game
- MoneyLine Pick: PIT Penguins Money Line -175
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.0 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: PIT Penguins vs Minnesota Wild 4 : 2