December 26, Sacramento will try to interrupt its series of defeats in the home confrontation with Minnesota. Will the “kings” succeed? – read in our prediction.
Minnesota Timberwolves 10-19 (10-17-2 ATS)
“Minnesota” lost Carl-Anthony Towns and because of this began to lose. The last time the Timberwolves won at the end of November, when they beat San Antonio away. After that, the “wolves” lost 11 games in a row.
This once again confirms the fact that Ryan Saunders wards are too dependent on the game of their leader. Team performance has decreased significantly. For example, in the last four matches, the team from Minneapolis did not score more than 106 points per match.
In the standings of the West, “Minnesota” is located in 13th place. This team has only ten wins.
Sacramento Kings 12-18 (16-14 ATS)
After returning from the infirmary, Marvin Bagley and de’Aaron Fox, the game of “kings” worsened. It seemed that the leaders should strengthen the team. But it turned out the opposite. Fox and Bagley too pull the blanket over themselves. Because of this, Baddy Hild and Harrison Barnes began to play worse.
As a result, Sacramento lost in their last matches to Charlotte (102-110), Indiana (105-119), Memphis (115-119) and Houston (104-113). True, almost all of these Kings matches were away and only the Rockets had a duel at home.
In the standings of the West, Sacramento is in tenth place. Two wins separate from the playoff zone of the “kings”.
- Minnesota have won 3 of their last 5 head-to-head meetings.
- Sacramento have won their last two personal meetings at home.
- In the native walls, “kings” have won 6 of their last 9 matches.
- Minnesota are 1-9-1 ATS in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games.
- Minnesota are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games.
- Minnesota are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against Sacramento.
- Minnesota are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Minnesota are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games when playing on the road against Sacramento.
- Minnesota are 0-11 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Minnesota are 1-9-1 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Sacramento are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Sacramento’s last 20 games.
- Sacramento are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Sacramento’s last 8 games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Sacramento’s last 5 games at home.
- Sacramento are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- Sacramento are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Sacramento’s last 15 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Sacramento are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Sacramento are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games played in December.
Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
Sacramento Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic
Season 2019-2020 Head to Head
This season the teams have not met
Timberwolves vs Kings Prediction and Betting Tips
Sacramento plays much better at home than at a party. In recent home games, Luke Walton’s wards even beat Boston, Denver and Oklahoma. We believe that the “kings” will cope with the “Minnesota”.
Timberwolves are too dependent on their leader. Without it, the chances of the “wolves” to succeed are not so high.
- Against the Spread Pick SAC Kings -4.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick Under 221.5 Game Totals -110
- Computer predicted score Timberwolves vs Kings – 106:113