January 01, 2020, 8:00 PM ET. Fiserv Forum Milwaukee will host Minnesota and we have prepared a predictions for this game. How will the meeting end? – read below.
Minnesota Timberwolves 12-20 (12-18-2 ATS)
Timberwolves at least began to show teeth to rivals, and then rolled down at high speed. The team recently lost its leaders, so the situation deteriorated sharply, but in the last match, the wards of Ryan Saunders still managed to win.
Minnesota beat Brooklyn, though it took overtime (122-115). In the composition of the “wolves”, one of the best on the floor was Shabazz Napier, who scored 24 points. The team is looking forward to the return of Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins, because maybe then the game will become more stable.
Milwaukee Bucks 30-5 (21-14 ATS)
At Bucks, everything is going stably, as the team continues to lead in the East and has pulled away from Boston by a decent distance. The team of Mike Budenholzer scored three important victories and is not going to stop there, so the “wolves” are waiting for far from easy trips.
“Milwaukee” coped with “Atlanta” (112-86), “Orlando” (111-100) and in the last meeting put in place “Chicago” (123-102). “Deers” feel great both on the road and in home matches, respectively, the team goes to almost every game in the status of a favorite.
- Over the previous five personal games, Milwaukee has won four times.
- Since the beginning of the season, Minnesota has issued all away victories.
- On the account of “deer” 16 home victories.
- Minnesota are 3-10-1 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 7 games.
- Minnesota are 2-12 SU in their last 14 games.
- Minnesota are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games against Milwaukee.
- Minnesota are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Milwaukee.
- Minnesota are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- Minnesota are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Minnesota are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
Jeff Teague, Andrew Wiggins, Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman, Treveon Graham
- Milwaukee are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 7 games.
- Milwaukee are 18-2 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Milwaukee’s last 18 games against Minnesota.
- Milwaukee are 16-1 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- Milwaukee are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- Milwaukee are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games this season.
- Milwaukee are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games played in January.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions
Even with an optimal roster, Minnesota would have a much lower chance of winning than Bucks, and here the participation of Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins is also questionable, which makes the club vulnerable. In this case, we assume that Milwaukee will easily cope with the opponent, while the total will not be broken, as the hosts will play half strength.
- Moneyline pick: Milwaukee Will Win
- Against The Spread Pick: MIL Bucks -17 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Under 229.5 Game Totals -115