January 07, 2020, 8:00 PM ET. FedExForum. Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies game preview.
Memphis and Minnesota will have a personal meeting as part of the NBA regular season, and we have prepared a prediction for this fight. What to expect from the confrontation?
Minnesota Timberwolves 14-21 (15-18-2 ATS)
Timberwolves also took seriously the matter and gradually began to return to duty. Andrew Wiggins returned to the floor, although another leader Karl-Anthony Towns has not yet been able to fully recover, however, this did not prevent the team from registering two victories in a row.
Minnesota easily figured out the Golden State Warriors 99-84, and also played with dignity in the last meeting against Cleveland 118-103. Rivals, of course, were not the strongest, but the beginning was laid that the most important thing now is to adhere to this course.
Memphis Grizzlies 15-22 (18-18-1 ATS)
Grizzlies are on the rise, because the club is gradually stepping on the heels of Portland and San Antonio, which means that the playoff zone is already close. Taylor Jenkins wards showed themselves great in the last away matches, though now we need to speak with dignity and in our own walls.
Recall that the Memphis first defeated the Clippers 140-114, and then sorted out the Phoenix 121-114, which clearly added motivation to the players. Grizzlies are not going to slow down, but the next meeting against a neighbor and at the same time a direct competitor promises to come out of the light.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal matches, Memphis has gained four victories.
- This season, the Grizzlies won seven victories in the home arena.
- Minnesota is the seventh away victory team in the West.
- Minnesota are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Minnesota’s last 10 games.
- Minnesota are 4-13 SU in their last 17 games.
- Minnesota are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against Memphis.
- Minnesota are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against Memphis.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games on the road.
- Minnesota are 3-16 SU in their last 19 games when playing on the road against Memphis.
- Minnesota are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Minnesota are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Memphis are 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Memphis’ last 5 games.
- Memphis are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Memphis’ last 9 games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Memphis’ last 5 games at home.
- Memphis are 16-3 SU in their last 19 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Memphis’ last 13 games this season.
- Memphis are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Memphis are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Memphis are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
- Memphis Grizzlies: Andre Iguodala
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Predictions
Memphis is acting very cool now and it seems that the club has caught courage. Minnesota also boasts a good game, but the “wolves” are not very comfortable acting against the “bears”, especially on the road, so we expect the owners to show the class and bet on their Victoria will come. Our prediction is the victory of Memphis Grizzlies
- MoneyLine Pick: MEM Grizzlies Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: MIN Timberwolves +3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 236 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Timberwolves vs Grizzlies: 121 : 126