01/11/2020 match will be held within the framework of the NBA championship, in which the local club Houston Rockets will take on the national championship rival Minnesota Timberwolves.
Minnesota Timberwolves 15-22 (16-19-2 ATS)
Minnesota last game played at home against Portland – it celebrated a landslide victory with a score of 116:102. Before the final quarter, the team of Billy Donovan had 26 points at all – Andrew Wiggins scored 23 points, made 3 rebounds and 8 assists, and in total, he realized 9 of 15 shots from the game. Overall, Minnesota has won three of the last four regular-season bouts – in the table of the Western Conference, it now occupies 11th position, having a score of 15-22 over its shoulders. Away Minnesota played 20 matches in the regular season – in them, she celebrated 9 victories with 11 defeats. Minnesota has already played one match against Houston this season – at home, it was defeated with a score of 105:125.
Houston Rockets 25-12 (18-19 ATS)
The team of Michael D’ Anthony spent the last match of the regular season away from Oklahoma – without any chance she was defeated with a score of 92:113. By the end of the first quarter, Houston was losing 16 points – he played very poorly, and the best in his composition was Russell Westbrook, who scored 34 points, made 2 rebounds and 5 assists. Before this fight, Houston gave three consecutive wins – he alternately beat Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Denver, and the Rockets are now in 4th position in the Western Conference standings. For 37 matches of this regular season, they celebrated 25 victories – Houston is suitable for the confrontation with Minnesota in the status of an unconditional favorite.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Minnesota last beat Houston away in 2012.
- Houston’s winning streak in-home meetings with Minnesota has 15 matches in a row.
- Under is 4-0 in Timberwolves last 4 Saturday games.
- Timberwolves are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 Saturday games.
- Under is 9-1 in Timberwolves last 10 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 9-1 in Timberwolves last 10 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than 600.
- Under is 8-1 in Timberwolves last 9 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Rockets last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Rockets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up loss of more than 10 points.
- Under is 5-1 in Rockets last 6 games following a straight-up loss.
- Under is 5-1 in Rockets last 6 games following a straight-up loss of more than 10 points.
- Under is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a home favorite.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon, Clint Capela
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Houston Rockets Prediction
In the framework of the upcoming game, it makes sense to bet on the home team championship with a handicap (-11.5), but the handicap for the first match is quite large. Also attractive is the individual Rockets total of more than 113.5 points. In the framework of the last 20 away battles, the “wolves” missed only 2 times less than a hundred.
- MoneyLine Pick: Minnesota Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Houston Rockets +11 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 231.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Houston Rockets 112.9 : 111.9