January 05, 2020, 7:30 PM ET. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Minnesota Timberwolves vs Cleveland Cavaliers. Read our prediction, choose a pick and don’t forget make a bet: choose a right bookmaker at page bottom.
Minnesota is at the 12th place of the Western Conference. In the last 5 matches, the team won three times. In its latest game, Minnesota hosted the Golden State. The owners of the parquet controlled the course of the fight, and did not give the opponent a chance to go forward. The final result of the meeting is 99:84, in favor of Timberwolves. This game was preceded by an away defeat from Milwaukee.
Cleveland is rightfully considered one of the weakest teams in the championship. At the moment, the team takes the penultimate place in the Eastern Conference. The cavaliers in their last game took Oklahoma. Cleveland left for a long break, 13 points behind his opponent. In the second part of the game, the team did not have the strength to play such a lag, and the owners of the parquet were defeated with a score of 121: 106. Before that, the team lost to Toronto and Charlotte.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Minnesota are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Minnesota’s last 9 games.
- Minnesota are 3-13 SU in their last 16 games.
- Minnesota are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games against Cleveland.
- Minnesota are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against Cleveland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 5 games on the road.
- Minnesota are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games this season.
- Minnesota are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Minnesota are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games.
- Cleveland are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Cleveland’s last 9 games against Minnesota.
- Cleveland are 4-12 SU in their last 16 games at home.
- Cleveland are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- Cleveland are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Cleveland are 2-9-1 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Cleveland’s last 17 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland’s last 8 games played on a Sunday.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague, Andrew Wiggins, Noah Vonleh, Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman, Treveon Graham
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Larry Nance Jr., Kevin Porter Jr.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Cleveland Cavaliers Predictions
Minnesota, despite the away nature of the fight, is considered the favorite of the confrontation. For many key indicators, it is Timberwolves that looks stronger than his opponent. Our NBA prediction – Minnesota victory.
- MoneyLine Pick: MIN Timberwolves Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: MIN Timberwolves -3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 200 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score MIN vs CLE: 101 : 97