Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 8:00 PM (EST), United Center, Chicago. Minnesota. Timberwolves at Chicago Bulls.
The program of the next game day of the NBA regular season will continue in Illinois, where Chicago will compete with Minnesota on its floor.
- MoneyLine Pick: Chicago Bulls Will Win
- Against The Spread Pick (ATS): Timberwolves +1 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 219 Game Totals
- Computer Score Prediction: Timberwolves 105-111 Bulls
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus!
Minnesota Timberwolves 15-28 (17-24-2 ATS)
Minnesota has already dropped to 13th place in the West, and before the playoffs five wins behind. However, there is good news for the Timberwolves. After the injury, team leader Carl-Anthony Towns returned.
Chicago Bulls 16-29 (21-23-1 ATS)
Chicago can be characterized as a typical middle peasant of the Eastern Conference. The Illinois team has a negative balance of wins and losses, but the situation in the standings is such that before the playoffs and eighth line there are only a couple of winning backlogs. Note that the Bulls have problems with scoring – 105.8 on average per match, and this is less than the average for the League. In their matches, an average of 213 points, which looks like a grassroots score.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Minnesota is 15-28 (17-24-2 ATS) this season
- Chicago is 16-29 (21-23-1 ATS) this season
- Minnesota o/u is 6-4 the last 10 games
- Chicago o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
Betting Odds Trends
- Minnesota are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 9 games.
- Minnesota are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- Minnesota are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games against Chicago.
- Minnesota are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against Chicago.
- Minnesota are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Minnesota’s last 12 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- Minnesota are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Minnesota’s last 12 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Minnesota are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Chicago are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games.
- Chicago are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games against Minnesota.
- Chicago are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Chicago’s last 12 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games this season.
- Chicago are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Chicago are 0-11 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Chicago are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Wednesday.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jake Layman
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Chicago Bulls Predictions
Chicago will definitely try to dry the game and impose on the guests the slow pace of events. These two squads presently can’t seem to meet this season, yet neither one of the teams are coming into this game with a lot of energy. The Timberwolves glanced focused in their tight misfortune to the Nuggets, however they’ve lost six out of a column while the Bulls have lost nine of their last 12. The Timberwolves are (7-1 ATS) in the last eight mmetings by and large and they simply appear to have somewhat more advantage to them with Towns and Wiggins working themselves once more into shape.