On January 6 2020, 8:30 PM ET, San Antonio will again meet with Milwaukee, though it is already in the AO & T Center arena, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Will the hosts survive? – read below.
Milwaukee Bucks 32-5 (21-16 ATS)
One gets the impression that the leader of the East cannot be stopped, because the team has taken one pace and adheres to it. The team lost only five matches this season, which is one of the best indicators in the NBA league.
“Milwaukee” showed the high level in a previous meeting, when he figured out at home with “San Antonio” 127-118. It was noticeable that the guests took this confrontation seriously. Almost the entire match, “deer” dominated on the floor, and Yannis Adetokunbo managed to score 32 points. It is also worth noting the individual actions of Eric Bledso, who differed from his teammates and realized four three-point shots.
“Bucks” can be confidently called an away club, so obviously “San Antonio” should not count on luck, although no one has canceled the fight.
San Antonio Spurs 14-20 (12-21-1 ATS)
Gregg Popovich’s team deserves praise, as they managed to gather their strength and regained their place at the top of the table. Of course, the Spurs want more than the eighth line in the Western Conference, but now the majority depends on them.
This season, San Antonio also relies on home games, so the AO & T Center arena can be called a real fortress, at least not so long ago. The team lost two meetings in a row, first “Oklahoma” 103-109, and then “Milwaukee” (118-127), according to which a rematch arises.
In the next fight, the Spurs will go to the home ground in the status of underdog, because the leader of the East scored a good move. On the other hand, the hosts have practically no problems with the composition and can claim to be an equal fight.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal matches, Milwaukee has tripled a victory.
- The winning Bucks series lasts five games.
- San Antonio has ten home victories.
- Milwaukee are 13-5 ATS in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee’s last 9 games.
- Milwaukee are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Milwaukee are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games against San Antonio.
- Milwaukee are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against San Antonio.
- Milwaukee are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
- Milwaukee are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against San Antonio.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Milwaukee’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Milwaukee are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
San Antonio Spurs
- San Antonio are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Antonio’s last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio’s last 6 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio’s last 6 games at home.
- San Antonio are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of San Antonio’s last 11 games this season.
- San Antonio are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- San Antonio are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- San Antonio are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games played on a Monday.
- Milwaukee Bucks: No Reported Injuries
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray
Bucks vs Spurs Predictions
Bookmakers gave the status of the Milwaukee favorite, because the leader of the East scored a fantastic move, though the match ahead is in the AO & T Center arena, where it is not so easy to get points. “San Antonio” is more motivated than ever, especially after the recent defeat from the “Bucks”, so we expect that the hosts will give a fight.
- MoneyLine Pick: MIL Bucks Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: SA Spurs +7 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 229.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Bucks vs Spurs: 119 : 112