On January 10, Sacramento will try to resist Milwaukee at home. Will the Kings do it? – read in our prediction.
Milwaukee Bucks 33-6 (21-18 ATS)
Four days ago, the Milwaukee away failed to cope with the San Antonio (104-126). Not in the best way in that meeting Adetokumbo played, on whose account only 24 points. This was the sixth defeat of the “deer” this season. However, already in the next match, Mike Budenholzer’s wards managed to rehabilitate themselves by defeating the Golden State (98-107).
In the East, Milwaukee continues to confidently lead the standings. Their advantage over the second “Miami” is six victories.
Sacramento Kings 15-23 (20-18 ATS)
Sacramento again joined the fight for the playoff zone, as it won the last two meetings. In those matches, the “kings” coped with the Golden State (111-98) and the Phoenix (114-103). Thanks to these successes, the Kings rose to the 12th line of the Western Conference.
It is worth noting that last season Sacramento performed well on its floor. But this year they don’t really get it. In the last ten matches at home, Luke Walton’s wards won only three victories, beating Memphis, Oklahoma and Golden State.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Milwaukee has won their last four personal meetings.
- At home, Sacramento has not defeated the “deer” since 2016.
- In 7 of the last 10 guest matches, the Bucks won with a difference of eight or more points.
- Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite.
- Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs a team with a losing straight up record.
- Under is 7-0 in Kings last 7 games as a home underdog.
- Over is 5-0 in Kings last 5 vs a team with a winning straight up record.
- Under is 10-2 in Kings last 12 home games vs a team with a road winning % of greater than 600.
- Under is 5-1 in Kings last 6 home games vs a team with a winning road record.
- Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 Friday games.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova, George Hill, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Sacramento Kings: Cory Joseph, Richaun Holmes, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
Milwaukee Bucks vs Sacramento Kings Prediction
Sacramento has been feverishly lately. “Kings” very often lose even at home. We believe that now Walton’s wards will not be able to resist the Milwaukee. “Deers” are too good, so they must confidently beat the opponent.
- MoneyLine Pick: Milwaukee Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Sacramento Kings +8 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Under 223 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks 115.2 : 103.3