World Cup between Portland and Milwaukee. Opponents in the upcoming confrontation receive different conferences and pursue not quite similar tasks. Visitors from the state of Wisconsin confidently lead in the East, taking out all the contractors. Owners from Oregon are actively fighting for the playoffs in the West.
Portland Trail Blazers 16-23 (15-22-2 ATS)
Portland spent the last regular season away match against Minnesota – he was defeated with a score of 102: 116. Damian Lillard scored 20 points, made 4 rebounds and 8 assists – he was the best in the Blazers, but the final defeat turned out to be absolutely inglorious. In general, recently Portland has been alternating successful matches with failures – before the failure in the game with Minnesota, he figured out on the road with Toronto (101: 99) – Carmelo Anthony was the best on the floor, on the account of the veteran 28 points and 7 rebounds. In the standings of the Western Conference, Portland is in the 10th position – for 39 regular season matches, he celebrated only 16 victories. Portland’s victory over Milwaukee in the upcoming match is estimated by a factor of 3.
Milwaukee Bucks 34-6 (22-18 ATS)
Milwaukee spent the last meeting away from Sacramento – he celebrated a landslide victory with a score of 127: 106. By the end of the first quarter, the team of Mike Badenholzer had 16 advantage points – this was a powerful reserve for the final success. The best part of Milwaukee was Chris Middleton, who collected a double-double of 27 points and 11 rebounds, but Yannis Adetokunbo this time was far from ideal in the level of his game. Before that, Milwaukee defeated Golden State at the exit with a score of 108: 97, and his leadership in the Eastern Conference table is unconditional – 34 victories and 40 meetings held on Bucks’ account.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Portland have won 4 of their last 6 home games against Milwaukee;
- Milwaukee has won 12 of the last 14 guest matches in this regular season.
- Milwaukee are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee’s last 6 games.
- Milwaukee are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- Milwaukee are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games against Portland.
- Milwaukee are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Portland.
- Milwaukee are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Portland.
- Milwaukee are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- Milwaukee are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Milwaukee are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
Portland Trail Blazers
- Portland are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games.
- Portland are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- Portland are 6-13-1 ATS in their last 20 games this season.
- Portland are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Portland are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Portland are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games played in January.
- Milwaukee: Ersan Ilyasova, George Hill, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Portland Trail: Hassan Whiteside, Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Mario Hezonja, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
Milwaukee Bucks vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions
“Milwaukee” leads the current regular season, regardless of the conference. “Deer” win in almost 85% of matches. Moreover, they have one of the best attacks in the League – 119.3 points on average per match, only Houston has more. The team leader and current MVP, Yannis Adetokunbo, on average draws up a powerful double-double – 31 points + 13 rebounds. That is why guests look like favorites. “Portland” continues a long trip, the purpose of which is to consolidate in the playoff zone. Now the Oregonians are behind again and are on the tenth line. However, the density in the West is such that one victory can easily raise you to two or three positions. In addition, the “Trail Blazers” have already adequately played with the “Bucks” this season, losing 129: 137. The hosts are capable of defeating with a crushing score now.
- MoneyLine Pick: Milwaukee Bucks Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Portland Trail Blazers +4,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 230